Hacking We're almost there!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
An NRO loader/launcher app sounds good to me ;) As for RA I'm the same. It's going to be sad to have to retire the old girl but she's been a good Emulation companion lol
She almost got to N64/PS1 (well she still could do PS1 if the Dynarec Bounty pans out) :P
What saddens me the most is the lack of good N64 emulation :(
Which the Switch shouldn't have troubles with once they get the hang of how to render 3D stuff in it due to being ARM based.
Actually I plan on leaving the good old Wii U for TV and Switch for handheld play.
The best of two worlds, and I lose nothing xD

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which the Switch shouldn't have troubles with once they get the hang of how to render 3D stuff in it due to being ARM based.
Actually I plan on leaving the good old Wii U for TV and Switch for handheld play.
The best of two worlds, and I lose nothing xD
I'll have to do something similar, I cant bring myself to box away my WiiU. We've been through too much stuff lol

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll have to do something similar, I cant bring myself to box away my WiiU. We've been through too much stuff lol
So much hope, hype and heart put into it.
When everyone said "no one cares about the Wii U", it always delivered. :P
And yeah I suggest doing so, keeping the boy alive in a proper TV while the Switch can also share another one at home, or having it as an entirely handheld device does it as well. ;)
I might retire the 3DS once the Switch gets emulation xD

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i wonder if we will ever see these guys be able to port their work to UE4 on the switch?

i would love oot on switch, with the added option to turn off that annoying navi.
i still can't play the 3ds version because of that darn annoying thing poppin out every 2 steps i walk.

oh i would like to play the very first paper mario on the switch !
i believe the n64 version is the first one in the series right ?

i am playing thousand year door (ngc) on my wii u these days, and i had no idea how fun the mario rpgs could be.
same goes for the mario luigi rpg games, i been playing the superstar saga (since it was on gba it is one of the early games in the mario luigi series i believe) i will try to play them in order.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks Daeken for confirming 3.0 as the go to firmware version

On that note did plutoo ever confirm which firmware his arbitrary rw in kernel was running on ? I have read through pages of his original tweet and it doesn't seem to have been confirmed
Which retail game was the one to update a low console to 3.0.0 again? :P

Reactions: peteruk

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Don't get me wrong I do love homebrew as much as the next guy.. but I just think stuff should be a little slower, especially with no wii/gamecube ware yet... but hopefully, maybe we can of course do EMUNAND.. that should be the next focus..

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- Don't get me wrong I do love homebrew as much as the next guy.. but I just think stuff should be a little slower, especially with no wii/gamecube ware yet... but hopefully, maybe we can of course do EMUNAND.. that should be the next focus..
I know you're tired of reading this from me but all I care of at the moment is RetroArch for the Switch. :P
And some kind of NNU Patcher would be fantastic because if I buy Zelda again on another console (in this case for the Switch) I would want to start with the hard mode but there's no way to use update and dlc without accessing the eShop. :(

Malcolm-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Yep, plus one game is not enough to update for and lose HB access. There is gonna be an influx of console update haters and what not flooding these boards once a useable release is dropped.
If somewhere soon-ish down the line homebrew support hasn't advanced to the stage where we can player >3.00 Switch games then it'll be totally pointless. I'm slightly greedy in that I want everything, but if the times does come to choose between having (yet another) console that can emulate old games or playing new Switch games then its pretty obvious that Switch games is the choice.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ETA requesting flood messages coming... -_-

This is great news if it ever becomes a reality. Homebrew would rocketlaunch Switch sales (not necessary at all though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5