Shiroyasha
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Hey guys, well i went fishing with my friends and family (roughly 12 of us, including the boat captian) a few weeks ago. The boat we went out on was pretty small, maybe 12 feet long and didn't had a canopy. We had planned that it was going to be loads of fun just chilling, drinking out at sea (we carried liquor), but it was an entirely different most unexpected experience. Our trip to our destination out at sea was my favorite part, the boat was atleast doing 40mph and skipping on the rough waters (it was REALLY ROUGH). We all had to hold on because of fear of being pitched out the boat when we go over a swell. Here's the good part, where we stopped, it was atleast 45minutes of "hydro-thunder" (

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh heh....somebody doesn't have their sea legs

I love boats
wub.gif

Go out there and catch some crab....go home and cook it with a metric ton of old bay.
I miss it...

You really should give it another try though...it is rather fun once you get used to it

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got pretty damn sick when I went on a fishing trip. I was on a boat for about 10 hours. Got seasick about 2 hours in... almost threw up. Never going again without motion sickness pills.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-