Gaming Well, this is interesting!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's what not informing or even reading stuff for one's self being does. :P
Close minded people are the worst kind to pick an argument with.
Their comments are stupid as fuck. What I am talking about is actually seeing us, from what we look like to them. I rarely get the chance to see what our little community looks like to an outsider. I just find it rather interesting to see that for once and it makes it better that we can commentary as they commentary us.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that the conversation is upsetting to people here so i guess perhaps is just best to let them be. Discussion of it is probably just gonna happen regardless of my statement but it is what it is. You cannot teach someone who isn't willing to learn, and is not okay to make fun of ignorance. I can probably say somethings are typos, but is a hard claim i rather not make. There some that actually sound okay so i guess that my opinion. Anyway thanks for sharing, it was interesting indeed. Perhaps cause of the POV of this is just how it seems more than it really is for me personally like @Crystal the Glaceon said already, it might be different if I was on a different side of the discussion. :unsure:

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"all pirates are dirty criminal scum and don't deserve to live and sticker star is their fault"

What the hell did pirates do to you?

...what the hell did Sticker Star do to you?

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"all pirates are dirty criminal scum and don't deserve to live and sticker star is their fault"

What the hell did pirates do to you?

...what the hell did Sticker Star do to you?
The answer to question one is "Absolutely nothing."
The answer to question two is "Disappoint."
Unless of course you enjoy going back to previously cleared levels multiple times to get overpowered things to spam on bosses, but hey, that's none of my business.

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still haven't beaten this game. Paper mario sticker star right? I prefer super paper mario more, changable characters, PIXEL was fun, and the Traditional Super mario bros gameplay was Almost a tease for Super mario rpg game :P

I still can't believe is made by the fire emblem team. Still i mean is a mario game which i no idea who came up with this or the paint one for wii u that is due to release soon. Why not just make Super mario rpg sequal? :blink:

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still haven't beaten this game. Paper mario sticker star right? I prefer super paper mario more, changable characters, PIXEL was fun, and the Traditional Super mario bros gameplay was Almost a tease for Super mario rpg game :P

I still can't believe is made by the fire emblem team. Still i mean is a mario game which i no idea who came up with this or the paint one for wii u that is due to release soon. Why not just make Super mario rpg sequal? :blink:
To be fair all Paper Mario games were made by Intelligent Systems.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer to question two is "Disappoint."
Unless of course you enjoy going back to previously cleared levels multiple times to get overpowered things to spam on bosses, but hey, that's none of my business.
It didn't disappoint me. I thought it was decent.

Crazy, I know. But it's because I never got my hopes up crazily like people always do.

Reactions: wuboy

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamefaqs... Nuff said
Gamefaqs is a very useful website for things such as old and new game walkthroughs and even some (but not all) cheats and glitches. However, watching outsider from a community that doesn't know what they are talking about is rather hilarious.

Atro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the comment that states freeshop is the most useless thing to come out of Homebrew. It feels like they're trying to keep people out of the loop :P

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I imagine a nintendo research team member posting in a nintendo personal only forum about how he likes how we see the normal nintendo clients.
And imagine áliens above earth using a telepatic chat saying how they like the way the researchrs see us who see the clients. And smiling because we still use fingers.
But it could sounds crazy. :ph34r:

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reading through that thread is actually pretty funny. Like the whole thread is just like, "Piracy is bad, mmmk. If you pirate, you're bad, mmmmk. Don't be a pirate, mmk."
Exactly mmk ? When someone acknowledge he is a pirate, he also mean he is poor, lonely and addicted.

Pip'

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't understand is why they think Piracy is benifical in a way that supports the company, and posting they do it LOL. Well besides having the company "allow you to enjoy it"

I also like it how they went from talking about a "open source eShop" to a PS2, to piracy again, then talking about GBATemp having mostly pirates. Wat? Internet police please don't come after us!

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameFAQs is usually not a good place to talk anything homebrew related.

It used to be fairly decent back in the prime PSP modding days, then they came up with that retarded "too close to illegal" crap and started modding people for things that weren't even distributing copyrighted materials.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO, this is just precious. I love how they just make up facts to pretend they are smart or whatever in god's name is going on in their head. Googl'ing things is hard. :ph34r:

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
This made me laugh:rofl::

"The only pirates I can defend are those who have very little income, crippled with some form of illness and using games as a way of coping with their situation".

Reactions: petethepug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission