Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lol, Anthony, you retarded or what? That's not me
tongue.gif

Oh, btw, ortomedius, I hope for you she retracts that statement, otherwise I really feel bad for you
frown.gif
Seems like your Mum is even worse than mine
frown.gif

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are programmer/repair shop disks that can reset passwords and such... you may consider purchasing a cheap hard drive or even an external start a whole new windows or whatever operating system and just fire it up whenever they arent around... and after careful consideration, you are not addicted to video games, however whenever a long dramatic game is started half of the time is actually video footage, and even in battle video sequences... loading times.... and then traveling the whole countryside, for an item to accomplish a certain thing all the way on the other side where u started is programmers way of keeping players on the game for extended periods of time! and besides these games are so freakin cool!

now about the social life... lest not forget online gaming... you should start playing with your friends.... or having them over to play... its still socializing...

and getting paid to play video games... there are gamers that get paid to test games ( you actually have to report glitches, freeze ups etc.... to make moeny) and others who sell acounts, money, rare items to other users... my brother made 1100 one month from selling game stuff from online games!

we have our little sneaky ways ... why wont parents just give up on crazy punishments and actually talk to us like real people.... however... i promise you if you had a g/f you'd spend less time on the computer.. then your mom would wish you spent more time at home even if it is on the computer... parents fear their children drinking, drugging and pregnancy/disease issues... so you might want to make that point at the next arguement. maybe that is why we like video games... its safe! well except for the tv's if you playing wii!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Suggestion for a 'hobby': play some kinf of sports: football, athletics, baseball, or just do some running around your neighbourhood (or your house, if you wish to make your mum go insane
wink.gif
) Do that for a while and maybe your mum will loosen up and let you play video games again
biggrin.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the chance to play them often at all anymore. Last time I played anything was when COD:MW2 was released. This of course is by choice, I've been far to engulfed in schooling and social activities that I have no time for it. But I know how it feels, It sucks not being able to play video games when you want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY