Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
WELCOME
welcome17.jpg

Welcome to City 171.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers.

I thought so much of City 171 that I elected to establish my Administration here in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call City 171 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 171.

It's safer here.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I thought this was Black Mesa, I knew I had to turn right in Albuqurque...
Wait, this isn't the Testing Area..., my apologies. Thank you for the warm Welcome mthrnite. I'll look forward to see (and hopefully help) your City flourish.

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So 171 is kinda like a condom...
How about /171/...
ph34r.gif
Instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress. Instinct, therefore, must be expunged. It must be fought tooth and nail, beginning with the basest of human urges: the urge to reproduce.

We should thank Our Benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force. They have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke. They have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion. They have given us purpose. They have turned our eyes toward the stars.

Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day that we have mastered ourselves, the day we can prove we no longer need it. And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority, is close at hand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning