Weird things you do

L-Lawliet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In my dining room there's a t.v and whenever i pick up the remote for that t.v i always throw it behind my back to my other hand and then around the front back to the first hand.
Anyone else do strange things (OCD like)

D

Deleted User

when ever i get in after school i throw my bag against the wall, one day i missing and it went straight threw the window. Is that the sort of thing you are talking about.

D

Deleted_171835

On a long car drive I invented a little game. I play it every time I'm in a car to get my mind out of getting "car-sick". Everytime a car passes a tap my finger on the seat. If I tap my finger and a car didn't pass I lose....A bit weird.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes,i talk in both vietnamese and english while talking to my parents if idk a vietnamese word. on rare occasions,i speak vietnamese,english,and japanese in one sentence....
wtf.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HatsuneHaseo said:
sometimes,i talk in both vietnamese and english while talking to my parents if idk a vietnamese word. on rare occasions,i speak vietnamese,english,and japanese in one sentence....
wtf.gif
Not that weird I do the same thing except with Spanish. Most of the time I block everything out if I start thinking of something else, so say I was in class and I started thinking about a movie or a game then I wouldn't hear anything anybody is saying it's very annoying.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well whenever I have a knife in my hands I always have to toss it up and catch it, completely ignoring the fact that most of the time I can't catch the thing and have the tip of the knife land in my hand (or ocaissionally even my foot). And like the guys above I switch languages during conversations, very often.

D

Deleted_171835

davess said:
sometimes i punch my little brother for no reason

F*ck just dropped a whole bag of doritos on the floor

*POW*, *POW*

Normally, I would say how that's mean and yadayada but....I do it too!

*POW* *POW*

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have many of those but I'll post them tomorrow. It's kinda late now.
Okay, here's one: Whenever I drink water (I drink from the sink) I let one drop drop on the floor.

mattsaysfooey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well earlier I took a sip of a full bottle of soda. Placed it back in cup holder (Improperly) accelerated and TEHN the whole thing spilled on the floor and my leg. Unable to do jack I was driving. Lost a 4 GB Micro on a desktop usb micro reader that was spring loaded - slid past my finger nail. It also shot across my room off the wall and hit the floor (dark blue carpet) black micro - 3 hours to find it half of syllabus on there. I just do absent minded stuff in the midst of leet. It's the equilibrium of consequence.

EDIT Threw out that micro reader after that. ;x

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sometimes when I drive in a car I draw my toes closer to me. (I don't really know how to explain)

When I'm going out and take my key out of pocket I always spin around my fingers.

When I exit my house I always look behind myself. Also when stand near the traffic light I look behind myself.

I sometimes do those hand signs from Naruto. I learned how to do Goukakyuu no Jutsu and now I sometimes do it. My friends often ask me what the hell am I doing.

Before I go to sleep I check if all doors in the house are closed and that the door leading o outside is locked. I also leave the key in the keyhole. Oh and toilet seat must be down.

Before going to bed I always press the light button on my clock.

When I was little I always did everything two times. Let's say that I touched a table by accident I would touch it again.

I'll post more if I remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.