rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So my PSP Go and data transfering was fine about 3 days ago but then problems started..

So when I try to move something big like 500mb - 1gb it transfers it about 15secs and then it just stops and my internet connect disconnects..
My PSP Go is on OFW 6.10 and same bug is happening when I try to move files from Sony's own Media Go application.

And I bought FF VII from PSN Store with Media Go and it downloads fine and transfers about half but then it stops and gives me error code and internet disconnects.
I really don't know how PSP data transfering is merged to my PC:s WLAN..

PlayStation Network Downloader: An error has ocurred. (0x8004820b)

When I try to Google this error people just say " Sync your PSP:s Date and Time via internet and it works"
And yes.. Ive tried it but no luck.

I really cannot find use for my PSP because I cant even transfer my ripped The Simpsons episodes, from my OWN DVD! lol..

So I am really I mean REALLY glad if you can help me with this. Thanks in advance

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I sent email to Sony but I think they dont bother to even answer me.. I knew I shouldnt buy stupid PSP.. Even Im LEGALLY purchasing my games for my Go, Sony still hates me.. QQ

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
what it helps if I call? They just say " your usb cable is broken new one SO WE CAN GET MOOREH MONEYYH" and Im sure if I bring my Go to Gamestop (i bought it there) they just say "you must call to sony"
ysuki please help me :3

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not own a Go, but I would start with some basic troubleshooting, and some patience. 8)

I would start by trying a different usb cable if possible, ask a friend or something. Even better try it on a different computer. If it works on a different PC, then try uninstalling the computer applications, and re-download and re-install everything.
If that does not work, then you may need to reset your psp. Again I have not played with a go yet, and hopefully someone else can chime in, and give some advice on how to do this, and how to backup your data if possible!

If those steps fail, then I'd get sony involved, or the store you purchased it from. I am sure your still in a warranty period with Sony, and depending how long ago you bought it at Gamestop they should if nothing else swap it out for a new unit.

A quick google search, provides that you might want to try a different cable, a different usb port on your computer, avoid usb hubs and other adapters. Also going into the settings and make sure that charged through the USB while connected setting is off.

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I have 4 PCs in my house and tested on all of them! and why USB cable works on short downloads? and why internet disconnect with others PCs too? this is so crazy.,

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another google gem, suggests that you may need to activate your psp.

Activation requires the Media Go installed, and then go here:
https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm

Also the WLAN issues, doesn't sound good to me, especially if it does it to more than 1 pc. Absolutely time to call sony/gamestop. Sony can prob do your warranty with serial info....no clue about lamestop.

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wont.. Becuase I still have little hope that PSP Go will be hacked and hack released to public.. and PSP 6.20 FW wont be hacked in looong time.
And if sony force me to upgrade 6.20 in their email I really want my fucking money back

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wait you say you can access the psn store???

lol my bad, You need to go into the account manager thing and download it in the "download history" thing
smile.gif

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i tried to switch USB hole and switched USB charging off but no luck.. And when I DC from WLAN I cant get back.. This is really weird bug is all i can say..

edit: tried with different computer again and now data transfering works for some reason, but still dosnt work on my main PC I dont know why.. So I am letting my PSP download FF VII this night because my internet speed is 0.8m it takes a while.. And if yo u say my 'ur internet speed is too slow' it dosnt matter because error code appears when its INSTALLING or im MOVING files..

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I woke up and there was a same error waiting for me.. And why should I update to 6.20 because I cant even transfer anything with normal drag and drop style.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte