Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It won't work. It's really weird because it didn't just stop working, it gradually got worse and worse and now it doesn't work which I would think would suggest wear and tear with either the usb bit of the most or the usb port on my computer.
The thing is, the mouse works perfectly on other computers besides mine and I know the usb ports are fine on my computer because I can open a flash drive and hook my gamecube controller up to it just fine.
I think this might be a problem with the driver but I'm not sure how to fix it. When I open up device manager it shows up, but it says "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)". Any idea how to fix this or do I need to buy a new mouse?

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Need to find it in device menager, you should have it under mouse tab. Open it, uninstall drivers. Can you download drivers for it or is it plug'n'play?
I haven't been able to find drivers for it so I think it might be plug n play. It doesn't seem to show up in the mouse tab but it will show up in the Universal Bus Controllers tab. I've already uninstalled it twice.

Last edited by Seliph,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome