Weird GC Backup Loader Problem....

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Gatorman, May 2, 2009.

May 2, 2009
  1. Gatorman
    OP

Newcomer Gatorman Member

United States
    So, I went home to help my brother put this application on his Wii. He's got homebrew installed and everything has worked fine. I followed the directions as indicated, put on the MIOS patch and then installed the GC loader. So...we go to use the program and it boots to the main screen fine. It says "load disk"...we put it in a multidisc backup...it gives me an error, which restarts the Wii. So....we go back into it again, the disc loads....but NOW....the screen starts to flicker and looks like a bad analogue TV, as the screen scrolls down very rapidly and repeatedly....and ALL in grey. You hit the "A" button to load the game, it boots up, but the screen is grainy and grey, as well. I'm not sure what's going on here. On my Wii, I haven't had this problem. Any suggestions? It's not the video cords or the TV, as any other Wii game works, as well as any other homebrew program. I'm stuck! What could the problem be?

Thanks!

2. blitzer320

Member blitzer320 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    where did you get the mios patcher from and what version is it

3. Gatorman
    OP

Newcomer Gatorman Member

United States
    Got it off of this site and whatever is bundled with the .2 version. Should I have used the one built in with Xi?