Hacking Weird Gateway issue

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I follow that, all's well I just updated my emu NAND then I try to get into system settings from gateway mode. Then it just loads forever. What's wrong? Only button that gets a response is Select and even that is just a gateway feature I can't use because I have no games loaded.

Billy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if you want to be sure you setup emu nand properly, set your icon size for your default nand to large. Next boot into emu nand and change the icon size to small. If you see the difference when you boot into gateway you did everything right. There's a problem right now with the latest emu nand firmware that prevents us from going into the system settings and a few other things. Gateway team says their close to fixing this issue though.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Gateway is only partially compatible with enuNAND on firmware 7.2. Trying to access eShop and System Settings in an updated emuNAND will result in the same crash that you are experiencing. Gateway is working on a fix.

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if you want to be sure you setup emu nand properly, set your icon size for your default nand to large. Next boot into emu nand and change the icon size to small. If you see the difference when you boot into gateway you did everything right. There's a problem right now with the latest emu nand firmware that prevents us from going into the system settings and a few other things. Gateway team says their close to fixing this issue though.

Good way to check.

Thanks guys, I didn't know that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...