Weird Gateway issue

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Smashbro29, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Smashbro29
    OP

Smashbro29 GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2009
    United States

I follow that, all's well I just updated my emu NAND then I try to get into system settings from gateway mode. Then it just loads forever. What's wrong? Only button that gets a response is Select and even that is just a gateway feature I can't use because I have no games loaded.

2. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    I don't have my gateway yet so not sure but what format are your games in?

3. Smashbro29
    OP

Smashbro29 GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2009
    United States
    I'm not trying to load a game just wanna see the GW 7.0.0 or whatever it is to confirm it all worked out.

4. Billy23

Billy23 Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2007
    United States
    Hey, if you want to be sure you setup emu nand properly, set your icon size for your default nand to large. Next boot into emu nand and change the icon size to small. If you see the difference when you boot into gateway you did everything right. There's a problem right now with the latest emu nand firmware that prevents us from going into the system settings and a few other things. Gateway team says their close to fixing this issue though.

5. MGS1980

MGS1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2014
    United States
    Actually, Gateway is only partially compatible with enuNAND on firmware 7.2. Trying to access eShop and System Settings in an updated emuNAND will result in the same crash that you are experiencing. Gateway is working on a fix.

6. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    It's normal, system settings and eshop doesn't work yet on emunand 7.2.

7. Smashbro29
    OP

Smashbro29 GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2009
    United States
    Good way to check.

Thanks guys, I didn't know that.