Hacking Weird "Could not access SD card" error [AA6 DLC]

OrganicSpasm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have encountered a rather peculiar error that appears whenever I try to launch the DLC cases of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. This is what I'm talking about:

sd_error.jpg

I've bought the game legitimately when it came out. However, the DLC was "purchased" through Freeshop. After successfully downloading and installing the files, they do appear in my system settings, but are not recognized by the game (even though they appear in the case selection screen). It should say "purchased", but instead I'm being asked to purchase:

ingame.jpg

I tried reformatting the card multiple times and everything but the AA6 DLC works just fine. I've also tried completely erasing the game (+ DLC) and reinstalling it multiple times.
One time, when I tried downloading the DLC through CIAngel for testing purposes, I got one of the cases to launch, but after restarting the game and all went back to normal, meaning bad.

I'm running the EU versions of both the game and the DLC. Has anyone on this board been able to launch the EU DLC after installing it with Freeshop, CIAngel or FBI? I'm fresh out of ideas.

EDIT: Luma3DS (latest), al9h, sys 11.2.0.35

Reactions: EhtishamEX

OrganicSpasm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Google "Run DLC out of region NTR language emulation plugin"
NTR is incompatible with my firmware.
Also, why do you think it's a language problem? The regions are identical and the only possible language for both the game and the DLC is english.

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem too,I just reinstall the DLC and everything works fine,weird that you can't do that.

kurocygnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have encountered a rather peculiar error that appears whenever I try to launch the DLC cases of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. This is what I'm talking about:

sd_error.jpg

I've bought the game legitimately when it came out. However, the DLC was "purchased" through Freeshop. After successfully downloading and installing the files, they do appear in my system settings, but are not recognized by the game (even though they appear in the case selection screen). It should say "purchased", but instead I'm being asked to purchase:

ingame.jpg

I tried reformatting the card multiple times and everything but the AA6 DLC works just fine. I've also tried completely erasing the game (+ DLC) and reinstalling it multiple times.
One time, when I tried downloading the DLC through CIAngel for testing purposes, I got one of the cases to launch, but after restarting the game and all went back to normal, meaning bad.

I'm running the EU versions of both the game and the DLC. Has anyone on this board been able to launch the EU DLC after installing it with Freeshop, CIAngel or FBI? I'm fresh out of ideas.

I'm getting the same error, on the US version. Same situation, legit game but freeshop'ed DLCs. Maybe it's a thing with the game in particular.

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it say "purchased" in the DLC section for you?

I purchased the 2 first dlc so they are marked as "purchased",the third dlc I downloaded in the freeshop,but its marked to "purchase",so its think I don't have the dlc but i have it.

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
after installing the dlc, the dlc episodes will appear in episode select at the end of the list. you cannot start them from the purchase screen.

if you are getting the sd card issue, maybe your sd card is corrupt or dying and maybe you need a new one. or your 3ds sd card slot is having trouble reading the sd card.

Last edited by omarroms,

OrganicSpasm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I purchased the 2 first dlc so they are marked as "purchased",the third dlc I downloaded in the freeshop,but its marked to "purchase",so its think I don't have the dlc but i have it.

And you can also play it without issues, huh. Which means it doesn't matter what the in-game store says. Thanks!

after installing the dlc, the dlc episodes will appear in episode select at the end of the list. you cannot start them from the purchase screen.

Obviously. The purchase screen only functions as an indicator for me. Apparently it's not a very reliable one, though.

if you are getting the sd card issue, maybe your sd card is corrupt or dying and maybe you need a new one. or your 3ds sd card slot is having trouble reading the sd card.

I'd be really happy if it was just that, but how does every other thing on my SD card work flawlessly then?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

sd_error.jpg

ingame.jpg

Entering eShop or entering the ingame DLC shop will cause the DLC to be automatically deleted.

Reactions: Quantumcat

MuratTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NTR is incompatible with my firmware.
Also, why do you think it's a language problem? The regions are identical and the only possible language for both the game and the DLC is english.
Ntr is working on that firmware,just like mine,don't talk shit

OrganicSpasm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Entering eShop or entering the ingame DLC shop will cause the DLC to be automatically deleted.

Holy shit, you might be right. After reinstalling everything AND not going to the ingame store, I got the Time Traveler case to work. Gonna try this with the other cases and report back.
It's kinda weird that I could still see the DLC in the system settings when the game supposedly "deleted it". But who gives a shit.

Ntr is working on that firmware,just like mine,don't talk shit

Alright then.

EhtishamEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently having this problem as well. The Asinine Attorney and Time Traveller cases both work fine (as in they're shown in the Episode Select screen), but they don't load. The costumes also don't work either. Any fixes yet?

Last edited by EhtishamEX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: