Hacking WEIRD Backup Loader Problem With...

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I Can Still Play It But This is Really odd: I burned 2 Spiderman web of shadows backups 1 on a Dynex DVD-R And 1 On a Phillips DVD-R. Well The Dynex burned 100% fine but says the game disc could not be read. The Phillips only burned at 98% but still works. So I Go To The Backup loader and Reboot with hooks and The Dynex still doesnt work. The Phillips doesn't work either. So I did this. First I Inserted The Dynex DVD-R And I Got The "GAME DISC CANNOT BE READ Then I Ejected The Dynex And Inserted The Phillips And it Works fine.

W T F ?
blink.gif

D

Deleted User

You demodulated your wii when using the Dynex DVD.

Unfortunately, you used Demodulator 2020 which is no longer supported and it's only temporary.

Next time, use Demodulater 9010

D

Deleted User

afif95 said:
You demodulated your wii when using the Dynex DVD.

Unfortunately, you used Demodulator 2020 which is no longer supported and it's only temporary.

Next time, use Demodulater 9010

You failed.

Unfortunately you have used a joke which has been overused and is now dead.

Next time, come up with original material.

Ontopic: Sometimes the media may be faulty, in a stack of 50 or so, you might get 10 bad discs.
Also may be the iso, some games don't work with/out rebooter.

D

Deleted User

I failed?
NO!!!!!!

But I thought you failed, at comprehension too. His problem was, when he rebooted, both the disk wouldn't work, but when he slide in Dynex, then swapped with Philips, it worked.

So raenef, I guess it's time to be nice. I think you should use better media next time.... Yeah, that doesn't solve the problem but the media you're using are not so good. So yeah, try Verbatims when you have the chance..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1