Gaming website thingy

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
since i'm the best dude at computer sciences in my class my teacher had to be a bitch and altered my project work into making a website that talks about hacking, i need to make a plannification for the website before starting to make it, i'm willing to make an intro at the homepage talking about the beginning of computers and hacking and putting hyperlinks to the other pages that are about the categories of hacking, i'm going to put viruses, malware, anti piracy software, keyloggers, ddos, direct hacking, phishing, console hacking(running unsigned code), some popular ways to hack accounts, talk about things that protect us from that stuff like antiviruses, antimalware, maybe i should talk about piracy?
can you give me some more categories and stuff for hacking to talk about?
also i'll put some software/virus/hacking group names...
thanks in advance

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My advice, make it all up. You don't have to be accurate with such an assignment. Go play deus ex or similar cyberpunk games for ideas. Also, if you like anime, watch ghost in the shell.
actually this is a very bitchy professor, he reads every single detail and removes some of the mark if it's a bit wrong...

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
since i'm the best dude at computer sciences in my class my teacher
yet you're asking on a forum for help :unsure:
1. in my retarded class
2. there are thousands of users in the 'temp, surely many of them are better than me
3. i asked some other stuff to talk about, not the actual information as i have that

that teacher really is exigeant, he first made me do a little udk game then this, fuuuuuuuuuu, time to go write some html and css

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hacks are not only software based, it could be modding a controller, putting a HDD in the Wii or in a SNES cartridge, etc.
yes i know, i'm going to talk about hardware mods and even console hacking! well the project was given in french and it's ''piratage informatique'' which is not only computer related

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: