Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

Kerlin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As mentioned in the first post. You only need the Homebrew Launcher and that's it, assuming you're using u.drg.li.
When I only had homebrew launcher on my SD card I was able to get homebrew to launch but it was just a blue screen with no options to choose. Do you know what I am m doing wrong :\

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I only had homebrew launcher on my SD card I was able to get homebrew to launch but it was just a blue screen with no options to choose. Do you know what I am m doing wrong :\
That's exactly what it's supposed to do. By default the homebrew launcher is just a launcher. You need the haxchi installer or some homebrew to launch to do anything with it

Reactions: Kerlin

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long do you think it will take for this to be stable enough to be a primary way to get to the launcher? I pretty much only use homebrew for adding skins on sm4sh so I'm debating whether or not it's worth it to buy brain age and install haxchi or wait for this to update
Dude...just get CBHC. I was nervous about it at first because of all of the dire warnings, but once you have it, you will love it. And many people even have had their children use their CBHC system and have never had a problem. As long as someone in your household isn't going to try to format your Wii U or deliberately try to delete that DS Haxchi title, you have nothing to worry about. It's 99.9% safe.
But if you're still worried, you HAVE to get Haxchi at the very least. It's just silly not to. Please. Just take my word for it. I'm sure most on here would agree wholeheartedly.

If we are comparing this to the Vita scene, it's like someone refusing to get Henkaku Enso and only wanting to use the browser exploit for regular Henkaku. Why bother when there's a superior method that will make your experience that much better?

Waywatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to install Haxchi before updating to 5.5.2? I still have my Wii U on 5.5.1 and if I try to access the EShop to buy a DS game I get a message that I have to update.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, hbl 1.3 with u.drg.li
K can u download the latest version of haxchi and rename it to the same as the hbl and put it in the same folder over writing it I want to know whether it launches haxchi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ummmm... pretty sure that's not the latest version isn't there 2.1?
Or even 1.4? Look: https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases
1.3 has the highest success rate and 2.1 if for haxchi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries