Gaming Wbfs

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new 3tb internal drive , so right now I'm copying all my files from my 1tb external to the 3tb .
Then when I'm done , I wanna copy all my games from the 500gb external that I'm using for my wii and put them on the 1tb external and use that for wii .

What I would like to know is , should there be anything to know lol before doing this ?
for example will the wii be able to read the 1tb drive and so forth ?

RussiaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you're going to make your 1TB external drive WBFS, you should partition it, like Fat32+WBFS or NTFS+WBFS. I recommend the latter, and that's also what I use. Also VERY improtant, is that you make the WBFS drive "active". If you don't, you have to format the drive and transfer the games all over again.
glare.gif
Other than that, you should be good to go. Also, use Wii Backup Manager for transferring your games.

RussiaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually about to switch my WBFS drive to Fat32. But that WBFS2Fat32 program doesn't work for me, even after I used wwt. So I have to transfer all 36 of my games to my PC's hard drive.
frown.gif
But use whatever File System you like. WBFS is still good (It doesn't fragment!). I'm just switching to Fat32 because it'll be easier to handle (and for UNEEK
yaywii.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: