Hacking WBFS Problem

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I want to change files in a WBFS file, and I tried many wbfs editors. Some crashed and some didn't have the function. Please help me! I know I can do this by converting the WBFS into ISO and replacing the files with WiiScrubber, but the WBFS is on my external hard drive because my laptop is 100% full and I can't put ISOs on my hard. Damn 4 gb rule.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use "wbfs manager 3.0.1 " it's been able to conveyc everything to wbfs and vice versa to ISO

Wii backup manager works really well to if I remember right

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I use "wbfs manager 3.0.1 " it's been able to conveyc everything to wbfs and vice versa to ISO

Wii backup manager works really well to if I remember right
oof i said that i cant have isos on my external hdd and my laptop is full so i cant have isos at all i need to work with wbfs

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
So move some files off your laptop then? Empty your recycling bin? Set download location to another hard disk or external flash drive that's formatted as ntfs?

If u have the original disk (which you should) you can rip to wbfs files and avoid ISOs altogether, then you can usb wii backup manager (or ModMii) to convert to extracted / sneek format (I. E. Such that you can see the folders/files contents of the disk image), then you can make your edits

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users