techker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

im going nuts here!

i have an external drive for my wii (last past year) and now all of the sudden my pc does not reconize the drive anymore and wbfs does not detect it to??

it hangs....

i just did one for my boddy to and it was working 2 days ago and now....nada!i see it in my computer-hardrives-leter Q

but the app does not work..

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree...........WBSF still works great and has never let me down. Fat32 is another option but all my drives work fine with wbsf but not with fat32 so the compatibility is just not there yet.

sounds like you lost the file system on the drive, the games are probally still there.......someone please tell him how to repair it, I know theres a way Ive seen other threads on it.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok you might recover if you hex edit blah blah blah. Recover from fat32 is much easier there is just NO REASON someone would use WBFS. (except to run triiforce iso forwarders lol)

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sao Mortel said:
Ok you might recover if you hex edit blah blah blah. Recover from fat32 is much easier there is just NO REASON someone would use WBFS. (except to run triiforce iso forwarders lol)
and if the guy has a mac and the wii backup manager doesn't work
tongue.gif
but it doesn't matter to me ^^

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find WBFS easier to work with than fat32 for wii isos, (i have my 500gb hard drive split into two partitions, 300 gb for wbfs, 200gb for fat32), for WBFS you just click the game you want and transfer it with intelligentwbfs, easy as heck, with fat32 you have to convert the iso and then transfer, thats one too many steps for me. If i found fat32 easier I would only have it all as fat32 but I find it more inconvenient for wii games than it is convenient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: