Hacking wbf1 file help

ChaseMaxwell

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
45
I understand that when a iso is larger than 4gb it splits into a wbfs and wbf1 file but does anyone know how to convert both those files into an iso or get both of the files on the usb storage without formatting because I can't put iso's or wbfs files on it without using wii backup manager and wbfs manager but neither of them look for wbf1 files. Would appreciate any help I can get, thanks.
 
WBM does work with split files
make sure the rest of the name is identical in both files

aditionally you should be able to copy them using eg windows explorer
(unless you use a (deprecated) WBFS partition, but then you should not have .wbfs files in the first place)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted