Hacking way to repack VC games

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i update to 3.3 to test something, but now i cant copy some old VC games back to my wii from my laptop, is there a good program that i can use to repack the files that then can be used so that i can back up my games if needed? because i ran out of space and i only want to install like 2 WW games but its like everything after all my VC shop downloads(yes i brought all the others WW is just to expencive) what program is the best for this then? 00007 packer? i dont think that one is any good anymore, i have another one, but iv used that and i dont think that works either, anyone know where i can get the "good" repacker?
thanks

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well because when i back them up again ill have to reinstall them again and again and again and again, im a fussy gamer you see. and id like to just not have to spend time on with the HBC then the wadmanager then installing it just to play a game, that and i dont have the room to leave the WAD and the conten.bin on my SD card because i have it full basicaly. so then there would be no point in backing them up, sometimes i like to just make room for new games brought from nintnedo shop so removing WW games would be easiet because thats 500 blocks right there

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you can load VC games over it? ooo yea u just spead time moving crap about, all i need is a repacker so i can just pack the games back up with a goot ticket or what ever the wii reads off now to make them work

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well yea there is one that works and allows me to copy my shit back to my wii, i know i can cos i got kirby to copy back. i dont care about it not being downloadable on wii shop, just i want the back up option to and from SD

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
well i think the bfgr packer has the options to change the id

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so zelda 1 nes is FAKP(its the pal version not freeeeed) or umm im not sure about the other codes umm FACP = Fzero i think my life as king is WLWE(US and freeed) nothing works but everything has the right title i'm sure

how would 1 correct this bad data, do u now the hex? or is it different for every game? wouldnt the offset be the same for everyone?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Title ID is plaintext.

If you know what to look for, you can search for it.

If not, it's around 00000C30

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it wouldnt happen to be this crap would it

BFGRBeFreeeeeee!!

is there more, i havnt slept for like 2 days so i dont really have a clue what im doing at the moment

also i found in the 0000000.app it says JA8P but in everything else its like JAGP? (injected wad) should this be cleaned up im gona do it after iv had some sleep but im just kinda place holding what i know here on the forums for when i wake up

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. You have a 3.3X Wii, trying to copy a save/game you've backed up back onto the Wii. I'm afraid there is no easy way to currently do this.

To get games back on your Wii, reinstall them with the .wad Installer. No other way afaik.
frown.gif

To get saves back on your Wii, find out the SD-key and the SD-IV, decrypt the .bin , then put the files of the save onto your Wii. Unfortunately you need a modchip to do this for VC/WW games as you need the correct certificate partition, and this is found in .wad for WW/VC games, not on an .iso . Also by using this method you also need to figure out the Waninoko Save dumper info file file format, and put the cleartext from the .bin into there.

Now you've done that, you'll still have the same problems if you take them to the SD again. ^^

But to fix them completely you need your Wii's unique keys, and to resign the .wad with your Wii's keys instead of Trucha's.

Or... if someone develops a homebrew .bin --> FS installer it will be much easier, as then there will be no Trucha block. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-