OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I got a little problem with my wavebird controller. It stopped working without any reasons while I was playing. I thought it'd be the batteries, so I changed them for new ones, and it still wouldn't work. nothing happens if I try to turn it on, as if no batteries were inside the controller.

Anyone ever had the same problem? Are there some links to help me fix it? That would prevent me from getting a fourth controller for Brawl...

Thanks

Doyvid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure that the dial on both the wavebird and the controller plug is set to the same channel. I sometimes accidentally flick mine to a different channel and wonder why it's stopped working. This may be the cause of your problem.

katsuce

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah, that was the first thing I checked after changing the batteries, but IIRC, when I turned the controller on, even if the wireless channel wasn't the same, the small LED would be on... and now nothing happens

thanks for your suggestion though
smile.gif

Doyvid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like it's broken then. I'd be returning it to nintendo if it's still under warranty (although I somewhat doubt it...)

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably something as simple as one of the battery contacts losing connection. Crack it open if you can't see something obvious under the battery cover.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse