Vladimir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone.

I just bought my first Nintendo DS Lite, it is a Pokemon Edition one.
got it for $80, it's a good price, since i live in Mexico and everything its extremely expensive (The Dsi XL on walmart is $3500 pesos = $290 US Dollars).

Well, straight to the point, the guy who sold it to me, also offered a R4i SDHC v.14, the one with the red box for $20 usd more.
I rejected the R4i-SDHC, and instead, i ordered an Acekard 2i, at a higher price from a reseller here in Mexico (i hate dealing with international mail), i ended up paying $30, shipping included for the Acekard 2i, and it should arrive on Tuesday.

My question is, was it smart to reject the R4i SDHC? And get the Acekard 2i instead?

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes very.

You'll be able to play the latest games with an AK2i unlike the R4 crap (few R4's are actually good to own that isn't one of them).

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't smart to pay $30 for an Acekard. You're better off ordering from overseas. All in all it's a good price for everything and you'll be glad you passed on the R4 and got an AK.

Vladimir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Fireballo said:
It wasn't smart to pay $30 for an Acekard. You're better off ordering from overseas. All in all it's a good price for everything and you'll be glad you passed on the R4 and got an AK.

I know, $30 for an Acekard 2i is a TOTAL ripoff, but international shipping to Mexico, its HORRIBLE (aside from the everyday murders and beheaded people), i mean the Postal service here in Mexico it's total corruption (i remind you, it's my country we are talking about), i've ordered many things and they NEVER arrive, just one thing arrived and it was months later.

I'd rather pay a little more and getting it on 2 days
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for your opinions. And by the way, if it wasn't for this forum, i would have made a bad choice.

Thanks a lot gbatemp, oh, and please excuse my english.

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your English is fine, dude. Better than most natives that post here. Only thing is that in English, we capitalize names of languages. They're proper nouns, unlike in Spanish, where they're lower cased. But that's nothing. And you probably even already know that and are just using internet shorthand. But if you didn't, there's to helping you progress
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.