Hacking Warning- DO NOT USE 3dsgamerworld

Drajek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from 3dsgamerworld last friday and yesterday I checked my account balance and noticed they overcharged me and I sent an email asking why. Here is the response.

[email protected]

3:36 AM (14 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Dear customer
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
As you known, flashcarts are not allowed sell in USA,
of course ,our sellers can't use the USA local payment gateways to receive the payment,
we have to use oversea payment gateway, so, the payment transfer between oversea banks.
And they will charge a little transcation fees,
that is the reason for a little different of the order total.
wish you can understand that.

[email protected]

I never once saw or agreed to paying additional costs other than what I agreed to which is 24.50 plus shipping 4.50. Not a cent more. DO NOT use them.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't know how it is in the US, but here most of oversea payments generate an extra fee, but it's from and for the bank, not for the reseller. What kind of payment method did you use ? PayPal with credit card ? PayPal linked to your bank account ? International wire (from your bank) ?

Drajek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much more did they charge

Granted its only 84 cents but that's not the agreed price. They overcharged someone else 4 dollars at one point.

Yeah I'm having problems with them too. Does anyone know if they work with a company called trustshoppings.com apparently its a Chinese women's clothing company. I ordered from 3dsgamerworld but was charged by that trust company. And so my credit card conpany's fraud protection has contacted me. Are they legit? They also overcharged by a little over $4.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Granted its only 84 cents but that's not the agreed price. They overcharged someone else 4 dollars at one point.
Well, they should have told you before you bought it that there might be some overcharges, but I would check their policies before anything. Maybe it was written somewhere and you didn't pay attention. If not, you should be able to complain

Drajek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how it is in the US, but here most of oversea payments generate an extra fee, but it's from and for the bank, not for the reseller. What kind of payment method did you use ? PayPal with credit card ? PayPal linked to your bank account ? International wire (from your bank) ?

It showed they are shipping from California and it was with a credit card. If they need to generate a fee then it should be included in the said price. That's why I paid for shipping (4.50)

Drajek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shipping & Returns

We ship our products from USA and Singapore warehouse,
If you are live in the USA,We will send your order by 1st class USPS with tracking number.Arrin in 2~4 business days
If you are live in other countries,we will send your order by singapore post with tracking number.
Country
Delivery Time (business days)
Method
Tracking
United States
2~4
1st class USPS
Other Countries
8~15
Singapore post

1. How and when do exchange the items

You may apply for exchanging by mail [email protected], according to the instructions stated below.

a.Please tell us the new order numbers and colors or sizes of your items 24 hours after the goods are received. We will return the overcharge to you if the one you want to exchange is cheaper. However, the back and forth postage would be charged. And please use delivery company with track numbers to send the items back.

b.After we received the goods unused and undamaged, we will handle the exchanging within two days. If the goods are out of store, the phone call would be made to make sure you get the message instantly.

?
2. How and when do I make a refund

You may apply for a refund by mail [email protected] according to the instructions stated below. Apply for a refund within 24 hours after the goods are received if the items are in the following condition.

a.If you find the products have quality problems, send back the products in original package. We will give you a refund.The money will back to your credit card within 7-30 days by the bank.

b.If your products are lost during shipping because of the express company's fault , we will resend your items for free or give you full refund.

c.If the goods you ordered are out of store and you do not like other items, full refund will be served. We will be in charge of bank procedure fee.

d.If you want to cancel the order before shipping, 6% bank procedure fee will be deducted. We will send you the rest money back to your card.

e.We will not accept a refund if the customer put the reason such as: the color of the shoes is a little different from the picture; I choose the wrong number; my address is wrong; I am not satisfied with the items. But we can exchange the items.

Does not state additional fees.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're buying something illegal for illegal purposes. Complain to them if you want but don't expect them to care. Bank fees are not unheard of.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can't find any mention of those fees on the site, but like Thesolcity said, you're breaking the law, so you can complain, but if they don't want to refund you 50 cents, well, you'll have to actually admit that you were buying illegal stuff :D But hey, it's only 50 cents, and international wires additional fees are actually charged by banks, so they didn't even get the money...

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those transaction fees are charged by the banks. The 84 cents won't have ended up in 3dsgamerworld's pocket. It makes no difference where the item is shipped from. I got charged 37p on top of my last order from them, but 3dsgamerworld didn't pocket the extra charge.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its standard procedure for modchip/flashcart sellers to use international payment processors.

9/10 it results in additional fees (usually just chump change under a dollar).

I can understand you being upset because they didnt clearly state it. However it comes with the territory, these are generally considered "grey market" items. Legal in certain countries and not so much in others. One of the ways that sellers avoid financial blockades is by using various international processors.

If you're confident your purchase was lawful in you country, you can dispute the additional fee with your bank/card issuer, since they didnt state you may incur extra charges. However at the end of the day, its only 84 cents, is it really worth all that hassle for less than a dollar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?