Gaming Warioware Gold bootloop

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys.
I recently tried to play the Warioware Gold demo but I got a bootloop. I tried to do what many said, importing seed in FBI but it didn't work. I ended up converting the demo to a 3DS game to play it with Gateway.

Now, I have installed the full game and I have the same issue. The only way to open the game is to enter Gateway Mode and then open the installed CIA. That way it loads perfectly and can be played.

I imported the seed again in FBI but it doesn't work. I import seed from FBI but I didn't dow load any file.

What is wrong?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try uninstalling the demo with FBI with the Delete Title and Ticket. The game is now available for all JPN/USA/EUR regions on freeShop.

* Demo is believed to be region free despite only the EUR key listed in that title site. USA demo is available in Nintendo eShop at this moment, so it's safe to try the game out.

Game comes out in August 3, 2018.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Try uninstalling the demo with FBI with the Delete Title and Ticket. The game is now available for all JPN/USA/EUR regions on freeShop.

* Demo is believed to be region free despite only the EUR key listed in that title site. USA demo is available in Nintendo eShop at this moment, so it's safe to try the game out.

Game comes out in August 3, 2018.
I have uninstalled the demo and the ticket (I believe). However I cannot find the option Delete Title and Ticket on FBI. And I had the EUR version because my console is EUR. The full game actually came out today in Europe.
This is a native firm 2.52 game. It likely needs minimum 3ds firm 11.2 to work.
I am actually in 11.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have uninstalled the demo and the ticket (I believe). However I cannot find the option Delete Title and Ticket on FBI. And I had the EUR version because my console is EUR. The full game actually came out today in Europe.

I am actually in 11.2

That option is found in Title when you select WarioWare Gold demo title.

Perhaps update to 11.7.0-40E and then try the import seed again?

Also, are you using arm9loaderhax? Time to update in case you are:
If you're already on boot9strap, update that as well:

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated to B9S last week. But I still want to use my Gateway so I must stay at 11.2.

I have checked and I uninstalled the demo title and ticket and Imported seed in the full game but it still doesn't work.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to B9S last week. But I still want to use my Gateway so I must stay at 11.2.

I have checked and I uninstalled the demo title and ticket and Imported seed in the full game but it still doesn't work.

Ah, the infamous Gateway. Should totally ditch it at this point, but no one who use theirs to this day will listen in letting it go. That sunk cost fallacy. So what to do?

You'll need a dual EmuNAND and SysNAND setup.

If your SysNAND is on firmware 11.2.0-35U/E/J , back it up in GodMode9. Copy everything off your SD card and keep that NAND image safe. Use GodMode9 to format a hidden partition GW EmuNAND on your card (everything will be erased). Put all your stuff back onto the card again.
Figure out how to use Luma3DS when selecting EmuNAND / SysNAND at boot.
Update your SysNAND to the latest firmware and use that to play new games installed on HOME Menu.

This is really messy and troublesome. Why not use freeShop, Sharkive, NTR Plugin, Luma3DS cheat engine, and whether game editing tools out there?

In case you mess up or don't like the dual setup, you can restore your SysNAND back to its old firmware and reformat the SD card with a single partition using MiniTool Partition Wizard free edition.

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I basically use it because it's much faster copying a .3DS file to the SD card than installing a CIA.

The weird thing is that the game works in Gateway Mode. And I don't have an emuNAND setup. So what is getting the game to play in GW mode? (I'm always talking about the CIA version of the game)

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just downloaded Tetris from Freeshop and it worked. The only title i cannot find is WarioWare Gold.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
An updated enctitlekeys.bin? I tried scanning a feq qr codes but my 3ds xl keeps crashing. Is WarioWare Gold worth the trouble?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Piebe

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Too bad your method doesn't work at all for me. Working qr codes of title keys are nowhere to be found so now my Freeshop is totally useless. Is there any other way i can run WarioWare Gold without going through such a hassle?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad your method doesn't work at all for me. Working qr codes of title keys are nowhere to be found so now my Freeshop is totally useless. Is there any other way i can run WarioWare Gold without going through such a hassle?

The updated instructions stated a work around in finding that title site again or using that iso site to get the latest keys. If the QR scanner doesn't work, you have to manually download the encTitleKeys.bin on desktop, rename it as download.0.bin, and replace the one found in the SD card.

If going the extra (but not hard) effort is too much trouble, then Nintendo must be really happy if the majority of freeShop users are like you. Do you want Nintendo to beat you like that?

Reactions: Piebe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/YA4kJ6L