Warioware DIY Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ShinyJellicent12, Sep 7, 2011.

Sep 7, 2011

Warioware DIY Help by ShinyJellicent12 at 4:55 PM (473 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. ShinyJellicent12
    OP

Member ShinyJellicent12 I summon giant clover-shaped meteors in the sky

United States
    Ok, so after I settled to record my records with NO$Zoomer and FRAPS, I hit a pothole. I couldn't save. So basically, it was impossible for me to inject the .mio files into the game, because it had no save.
    It would've worked for DeSmuMe perfectly if it could've imported the save file for it (the save file thing wasn't a problem for Pokemon White ((I played it in school during Technology Talent Pool)), so why for DIY?)
    I don't want to use NO$GBA because it doesn't have noise suppression, so now what am I supposed to do?
    I mean, FRAPS would work, but I'm just having trouble getting the save file in/injecting the .mio files into the ROM's save
    Help?

2. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

It's an issue with the game that it doesn't save due to the fact that it is played on an emulator. Your only solution is to use a flashcard and inject the files that way.