Hacking Want to order a R4DS!!!!!!!!!!

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
R4 is good, people who have an R4 have no good reason to upgrade, but when you're getting a new cart, you might as well get a better one. I'd go with CycloDS if I were you.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jdbye said:
R4 is good, people who have an R4 have no good reason to upgrade, but when you're getting a new cart, you might as well get a better one. I'd go with CycloDS if I were you.
I will, nevertheless. The Cyclo has some awesome features which I am not going to ignore.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Sephiroth1n6 said:
ozmodchips is kind of hating the R4, not too good of a store in my opinion based on other things as well :/

Really? I think we kick ass for hating it.

So if we have 1500 x r4ds,
You can do the math and figure out how much that might cost us....
Don't you think we deserve points for telling people they are a rip off at the moment?
Doesn't that mean we are looking after the consumer?
No one except us is telling everyone to their face that this product is not the giant it used to be. I am taking crazy pills, because i have a shit bunch of stock here and i'm telling people NOT TO BUY IT.

I know my customers. I would rather them buy an aceKard 2 for less, they will be happier.
A customer with a better product is a happier customer in the long run.

The 1500 r4s in stock is our issue.
I'm not going to let the 1000s of people that hit our R4 page still think its the best, for the price we are selling it at.

Can anyone back me up here?

jordanlp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fellow Nintendo DS lovers, I have found the site that has the R4 for the cheapest price EVER!

model-gadget.com has the R4 for $23.49, THAT'S A RECORD FOR THE LOWEST R4 PRICE!

go there, and if you think there gonna cheat you, read the reviews on the R4 on there site.

Hope this help's.

what a day

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
R4DS is in stock again!!
This topic should be updated, that's why I come,
nyanya.gif

nickswear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4 is just popular, and i think r4 must hurt most of the customers by last year long term no stock, also price raised and dropped dramatically. and seems r4 now wants to get back to the market with low price.

it hurts us.....

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what a day said:
Moderator, I am seeing a Stars-and-Stripes flag under my own nationality China, help me to correct it ok?
You have your country set as United States. To change it, click on "My Controls" (at the top of any page), then go to "Edit Profile Information" (under "Personal Profile" in the menu to the left) and select your country from the drop box at the top of the page.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You SHOULD get a R4 it is one of the best flashcards in the era of the DS-FlashCards-Scene...
Other cards are in many cases good, too.
But if you HAVE the chance to get a R4 then do it!
If not, I would recommend you to get the M3 Simply or Real or DSTT (Even if the DSTT´s a cheap clone of the R4...)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Zerrix said:
You SHOULD get a R4 it is one of the best flashcards in the era of the DS-FlashCards-Scene...
By the era of DS-Flashkarts-Scene you must mean the beginning of the slot 1 DS-Flashkart-Scene.
IMO the R4 is a good flashkart, but it's outdated compared to others and are not worth the cost of getting one.

QUOTE(Zerrix @ May 28 2008, 06:17 PM) (Even if the DSTT´s a cheap clone of the R4...)
Why do you say that?
DSTT is in no way a cheap clone of the R4, just a very good flashkart.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Minox_IX said:
Zerrix said:
By the era of DS-Flashkarts-Scene you must mean the beginning of the slot 1 DS-Flashkart-Scene.
IMO the R4 is a good flashkart, but it's outdated compared to others and are not worth the cost of getting one.

QUOTE(Zerrix @ May 28 2008, 06:17 PM) (Even if the DSTT´s a cheap clone of the R4...)
Why do you say that?
DSTT is in no way a cheap clone of the R4, just a very good flashkart.

How good the DSTT can be I don´t think it´s better than the R4, perhaps just as well as the R4DS, but not better.

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy what you need, not what others tell you to buy. Read the reviews. GBAtemp.net/reviews and the videos in them helped me picked mine choice(R4DS, if it's not your choice, that's fine too). There are newer and cheaper flash cards these days but no one's at fault for buying an older one either. Whatever the price is, if you use the item, it's worth the price, period.

jjgp08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cyclods-evolution.com
XP
Country
I am about to launch a website in the next 2 weeks, dedicated to selling the R4. The site is still being developed so pls ignore any errors or mistakes that you may come accross.

I am interested in knowing what people think about the prices that I have stated.

The website: R4DSREVOLUTION.COM

Check it out and let me know what you think.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap?