Want to buy a R4 Revolution

Saia_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry that I have dug up this thread. I would like to buy me this card from R4 shoptemp.com. Only problem is, I live in Europe / Germany. I wanted the $ 18.50 to use method that the card is there in 3-5 days, first I do not know what this means exactly ... :
Important: note if your geographical location is considered "Remote Area" by UPS or DHL, we will not be able to ship your order using either delivery companies (it would require an extra $ 25 fee which by default we believe the customer is not willing to pay). So we will automatically revert to EMS, which takes slightly longer, usually three to seven business days. Please use this webpage to check Whether or not your area is considered remote.
Secondly, I can not use the excel program because my XP does not start excel. no idea why: / Can someone help me, please?
And what will I be paid at the end, I have to pay any customs fee?

[Sorry bad english, it's from google, my english isnt as good as yours
wink.gif
And i'm too tired to write in english XD ]

EDIT/ Someone here in the German forum, who has already bought something from shoptemp? I've got some questions about Paypal.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just go for the airmail option, it should be with you within 2 weeks. No customs fee, they should mark it as 'gift'. In Germany I believe you pay no tax if the price of the item + shipping is under 45€.

The sooner you order, the sooner you get it.

Saia_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tk_saturn said:
Hong Kong Register Air Mail

It will allow you to track your package until it leaves Hong Kong. http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

Once it leaves Hong Kong, you may be able to track it on the Deutsche Post/ DHL website.

Thanks a lot! tk_saturn +1
biggrin.gif

EDIT/ Someone here in the German forum, who has already bought something from shoptemp? I've got some questions about Paypal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro