Framework43

I'm International
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waninkoko,

I know your really pissed about your project being leaked, but that isnt our fault. I dont mean to be a biotch, but you where the one who gave the backup loader to zant(or who ever the leaker is).We couldnt stop you from giving it to him, and we couldnt have stop him from leaking it. You should of been more careful about giving the backup loader like that, but that in the past. A lot of us were just waiting patiently for you to finish it and release it. By abandoning the project you are letting zant know that he defeated you. I know its your project, but I think you should continue it. For all your fans, even when you were only making little apps we were cheering you on
grog.gif
. Please dont let this leaker get to you and show him whos boss. And next time, dont get any more beta testers, you cant trust most people on the internet.
lecture.gif
No matter if you dont continue it, ill still be your fan
smile.gif

-Your Friend,
Framework43

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many times have I read this exact same type of post already...?

ive lost count
obviously its not working
get over it and move on and stop creating these threads/posts requesting to kill the person who leaked it and dont blame them and work on the backup loader again

srly

also in b4 lock

Framework43

I'm International
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
how many times have I read this exact same type of post already...?

ive lost count
obviously its not working
get over it and move on and stop creating these threads/posts requesting to kill the person who leaked it and dont blame them and work on the backup loader again

srly

also in b4 lock

I wasn't really blaming the leaker, I was just saying that waninkoko shouldn't get too mad at it, It was just a glitchy beta, and now we can 100% confirm its legit.
And I said even if he didn't continue it I wouldn't mind, I would just store some money to get a modchip.
AND, he says hes releasing the source code which is great, because then someone else can work on it. So either way Im ok with it, but i always thought Waninkoko would be the one to release the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [changes you from AM to PM] Done :)