Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any DSiware titles available in the eshop? I noticed every title people recommend doesn't exist on the store.
You can download the dsiwarehax installer and look in the dsiware folder. There are game codes there. Match them up with this list. You'll quickly figure out what games will/should work. I haven't got my n3ds yet.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you got your 3ds 2012 or older you should have gotten a free copy of four swords, the rest have been removed yes

Well since my old 3DS bit the dust and I have a N3DS I'm going to say it's impossible for me have gotten it in 2012 since N3DS came out in 2015 :rofl2:

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you had it on your o3ds it should be possible to re-download it under your purchases

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Nope. Nintendo refused to honour the transfer because it died straight out and I didn't system transfer. Spent months with support before giving up. That was before I knew everything was system locked.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. Nintendo refused to honour the transfer because it died straight out and I didn't system transfer. Spent months with support before giving up. That was before I knew everything was system locked.
did they still transfer your NNID? they should just do it for you within a day, they do it regardless of past circumstances so it shouldn't matter about the system transfer

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did they still transfer your NNID? they should just do it for you within a day, they do it regardless of past circumstances so it shouldn't matter about the system transfer

I've tried over and over. I was able to do it with another 3DS I have but that was a few months ago and I only had two games on that one. Thanks though. Looks like i'm stuck waiting again -_-

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried over and over. I was able to do it with another 3DS I have but that was a few months ago and I only had two games on that one. Thanks though. Looks like i'm stuck waiting again -_-
um game count thosen't matter like I said everything is linked to your account so you can just redownload the games you are missing, also why can't you just transfer your NNID to your current n3ds? I asked them and they responded within 3 hours and had it transfered no problems

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
um game count thosen't matter like I said everything is linked to your account so you can just redownload the games you are missing, also why can't you just transfer your NNID to your current n3ds? I asked them and they responded within 3 hours and had it transfered no problems

Hello,
We have been unable to reach a solution regarding your recent ticket with Nintendo. At this time the best solution is to create a new Nintendo Account then perform a system transfer next time instead. If you still need assistance with your new account or connecting your new system online, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700 and ask to be transferred to Tier 2 Network Support. Our representatives are available seven days a week from 6:00am to 7:00pm, Pacific Time.
When calling please provide the representative with the following reference number:

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,Nintendo of America Inc.

One of the last emails from them. I'd have to keep searching for the rest if I still have them.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you should thank yellows8 instead for the dsiwarehax and the dsiwarehax installer
I have a question. Used your fork of the installer, can get to dgTool, but when I do the nfirm downgrade it does not change the kernel numbers in 3dsident? Any idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4