Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woo! This is exciting! I literally jumped and shouted "YES!!" to the heavens the moment I saw this appear and set about getting DevKitARM set up to try to combine the two, but it looks like there's already others attempting doing so as well! Gonna keep an eye on this thread... :)

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, not good. Just hangs where is says, "SVCs will now be used which are normally not accessible, this will hang if these are not accessible.".
Must not be getting the SVCs correctly. YAYYYYYY ANOTHER HOUR TO GO! I think you should share the builds and we should take turns testing them. That should speed up development.

Last edited by Somebody Whoisbored,
Reactions: FRALU and zeldaism

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@zoogie If you have an New 3DS, you can maybe modify waithax to set the New 3DS time to 20 minutes ?
You will no longer be obliged to wait 1 hour.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Woo! This is exciting! I literally jumped and shouted "YES!!" to the heavens the moment I saw this appear and set about getting DevKitARM set up to try to combine the two, but it looks like there's already others attempting doing so as well! Gonna keep an eye on this thread... :)
Go ahead and take a shot at it. I failed. :)

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a build before your 3DS is ready, I am willing to test it.
My 3DS is still running my initial build, I wasn't going to give this too many attempts as my C/C++ skills aren't the greatest and I'm not sure I could actually make this work if it doesn't on this attempt. But if it does, will definitely post it. @zoogie, around what part did your build fail? Was it during the installation of the dsiwarehax payload (when it attempts to use the SVCs) or before the installer's code even started?

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS is still running my initial build, I wasn't going to give this too many attempts as my C/C++ skills aren't the greatest and I'm not sure I could actually make this work if it doesn't on this attempt. But if it does, will definitely post it. @zoogie, around what part did your build fail? Was it during the installation of the dsiwarehax payload (when it attempts to use the SVCs) or before the installer's code even started?
The attempt to get the SVCs in the DSiWareHax installer. Used the regular build.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope your build works! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: