my mind just.... exploded....

dbkdbk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never actaully met someone with ADD. But are people with ADD really like that? Or is this just some completely random piece of trash?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbkdbk said:
I've never actaully met someone with ADD. But are people with ADD really like that? Or is this just some completely random piece of trash?
My friend has ADD. He always forgets to take his pills, but he is never as crazy, only once in a while, he won't listen to what people are saying, and wander around, though during class, he still somewhat pays attention, although, that's normal.

dbkdbk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuron7 said:
There are some peoople in this universe like that.Who cares.
But this sentence mad me lol.

QUOTE said:
Pokemon is the President of the Communist Republic of the United Indian States of America.

I am so naming my son Pokemon now.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
cause im a geek i would like to say that page has wrong info

it says i=-1

in fact i= the square root of -1

just wanted to say that

dbkdbk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*BUMP*

So, I've been on http://www.entropie.co.cc/ again. and wow. i think i've answered my question. The writers put up an other post. From the style of his writing i can say for sure that most of what he says isnt true. so yea. i dont think people with ADD are like what he describes in "What?". but then again he is accurate with the mathematical formulas, with Euler's identity and the thing about squaring numbers too. but anyway his newest post, wow, completely nonsensical.
i wonder if the guy really has ADD, and if things actually come out half the way they were meant too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...