Hacking WAD Packer v0.0001 released!!!

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lenselijer said:
do they also show up in the wii shopping channel as downloaded games?
i buyed them, so i hope they will show up.
wink.gif

idane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Jay84Jay said:
lenselijer said:
do they also show up in the wii shopping channel as downloaded games?

Would be impossible if you never had the points to download it

That's not true - the wii shop doesn't care if you have points. The question is only if it simply checks if you have a game on your Wii, or if it uses a database that stores the games/apps you bought for your wii- and I'd bet on the latter.

DrQuack02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried taking a wad that successfully installed and copying the game to their sd card, like you would with a regular vc download....then copying it back?

Jay84Jay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrQuack02 said:
Has anyone tried taking a wad that successfully installed and copying the game to their sd card, like you would with a regular vc download....then copying it back?

Copying now , then i'll uninstall it with wad uninstaller from my wii , then copy it from my sd card back to the wii system , i'll post results in a bit

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ok,here is a lonk to my sha1hexreader..
to run:double click the jar
smile.gif
..then press read to pop a window asking for a .tmd file (if ure .tmd file is spelled .TMD just type XX.tmd in the window..)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/494ec3/
what it shows are what files from SHARED1 you need..
so if it sais 0002/0005/0006 then you would get those and add em to ure dir with the other apps and rename them to the right order ..
if ure dir contains 0000/0003/0005/0006 already you would rename to : 0002=0001,0005=0002,0006=0004 .. hope that clears it up..pls post any feedback
smile.gif

Jay84Jay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrQuack02 said:

Okay finished , and you cant
mad.gif

Good news is , we know the wad un-installer deletes the tickets for sure now

MarcoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still no JAP VC dumps? i have some jap games (SM64, 3, World, Super Metroid and another one that i can't remember) and when i'll get my wii back i COULD try to dump them, if someone needs a jap wii owner.

hill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Elo said:
ok,here is a lonk to my sha1hexreader..
to run:double click the jar
smile.gif
..then press read to pop a window asking for a .tmd file (if ure .tmd file is spelled .TMD just type XX.tmd in the window..)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/494ec3/
what it shows are what files from SHARED1 you need..
so if it sais 0002/0005/0006 then you would get those and add em to ure dir with the other apps and rename them to the right order ..
if ure dir contains 0000/0003/0005/0006 already you would rename to : 0002=0001,0005=0002,0006=0004 .. hope that clears it up..pls post any feedback
smile.gif

hashvalues.txt is missing it seems.

DrQuack02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to copy from SD back to the Wii if you delete the Wad installed VC game through the standard Wii Data Management menu (instead of the uninstaller)?

It would be nice to be able to simply move something over from an SD card rather than reinstall a Wad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1