OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've looked through numerous threads here as well as googled everything I could and found no help at all.

I'm wanting to reformat my Wii and in the process delete these four VC games I installed via the WAD Manager. I'm getting the usual "ret = -1" error when I select my USB drive to load from. I believe I have the file structure correct (a folder titled "WAD" on the root with the .wad inside that folder) so I don't see what could be the problem.

Firmware is 3.0U and I just installed this although in HBC is says IOS31 v4.15.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some usb just don't work man, mine's formatted fine and doesn't work with any version wad manager or channel manager (wadmanager clone)

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
you know for some reasons Wii doesn't like USB that much , most errors actually come from USB drives !!!!! as far as SD Card go , it's better in many cases , my buddy's Wii will not install from the usb drive I made for him , he gets all kind of ret errors , I took my SD Card and went to his house , guess what it all went fine !!!!! still working on finding what was the problem with usb drive cause it worked on my Wii with no errors !!!! it's just weird , anyway more research for me to work on , good luck buddy
wink.gif

AlexMoron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I tried loading it from my CD card and it worked just fine. I don't understand quite why this is as I used a USB drive to install the games I'm trying to uninstall. Maybe the new version of HBC or WAD Manager.

Either way, thanks for the help and I'm able to uninstall again! Just need to move from a 32MB card to a 2GB one.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
AlexMoron said:
Well, I tried loading it from my CD card and it worked just fine. I don't understand quite why this is as I used a USB drive to install the games I'm trying to uninstall. Maybe the new version of HBC or WAD Manager.

Either way, thanks for the help and I'm able to uninstall again! Just need to move from a 32MB card to a 2GB one.
fry's , bestbuy , and radioshack have good deals on 2GB SD Cards , enjoy
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol