Hacking WAD manager error message

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using MMM and I change ios 59 to 236 for wad manager. So I pick many wads game. It take for while so I ate something then come back and notice that 13 out of 20 completely work. 7 are not. Any idea I am doing wrong? Or I have to do ModMii again?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Install the 7 one at a time and record the error code given by MMM. Then you will know why they are not installing. You don't need to do modmii again.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But last time I install those, it work. But since my old sd card broke. I have to download wad game again. But it is not work. It same wad I found. It is not made any sense.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
It must have gotten corrupted during the download. If it worked before downloaded from the same place then the original one on the server should be okay. If you download it again you it might work this time.

... You could also try not changing the IOS to 236 and just leave it with 58

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Let me redownload from website I always go there and install wad without change to ios 236.

Not work. :/ It is not make any sense! It should be work from before! *sighs* Should I re-install something to require to work wad game install success?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 out of 7 work uninstall. 5 wont work uninstall. So what kind install ios I should do? I already did install 236 two months ago after wiiware update.

Oh stupid me. I notice it that some of them said maybe my will memory is full. It is that reason why it is not work install?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I have to move these that I installed to sd card.

Yup, it problem with my wii memory cuz of full. Now it work fine. Whew...I thought I am going panic mode for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)