Hacking Can't install WADs...

Fate0fTehFall3n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... I have tried almost everything, and nothing worked. I tried installing cIOS rev17, but it wouldn't let me from the SAME error! I think that's weird because I wasn't even in the Mod Manager, I was in the cIOS rev17 installer.

So guys....I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused everyone. I just want to have the ability to get my WADs installed again; one of the main reasons why I had my friend mod my Wii in the first place.

How do I viriginize my Wii so I can do a complete rehack? And how do I use ModMii with my Wii if ModMii is on the PC? I'm sorry I'm asking what seem to be dumb questions, but you have to understand that my mind is fried and I can't think right now.

Fate0fTehFall3n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 20 hours of messing with this error, I've finally got it to work! I'm playing Sonic 4 as we speak! I would like to thank "darkreaperofdreams," since your simple and effective explanation was what got everything to work! Thanks a lot! I hope this can help other people with the same problem.
wink.gif

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fate0fTehFall3n said:
After 20 hours of messing with this error, I've finally got it to work! I'm playing Sonic 4 as we speak! I would like to thank "darkreaperofdreams," since your simple and effective explanation was what got everything to work! Thanks a lot! I hope this can help other people with the same problem.
wink.gif
congrats, glad to hear you got it up and running.

for what its worth* - 20 hours of work at US federal minimum wage, after taxes, would have gotten you this game, and approximately 9 other wiiware titles.

hope this helps,

oj
*it works on two levels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*