Wad installs, 40 did not complete!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by svr32, Feb 8, 2011.

Feb 8, 2011
  1. svr32
    OP

Newcomer svr32 Newbie

United States
    Hi, I am following this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBX-F-Wk_C0 but I got errors on the wads installation step, I got "40 did not complete" what should I do now ? why they were not installed properly ? please could somebody help me ? I am so scared please help me! Thanks.

2. neotank19

Member neotank19 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try modmii in the stickies. Start from scratch again as if your wii is a virgin. If you have any problems post in the modmii sticky and you will receive help. Much better than some random youtube tutorial.

3. svr32
    OP

Newcomer svr32 Newbie

United States
    But what will happen with my 3 installed wads if I start from the scratch ? is there any risk of bricking the wii ? how can I install all the wads without getting did not complete ?

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    sounds like u were trying to install IOSs with lower versions than u currently have installed, or u were trying to install unofficial wads, without selecting a patched IOS or cIOS.

Just stop w/e u are doing, and use ModMii, it's safe and okay to stop where u are now and start from the beginning using ModMii. ModMii will make sure u don't have this same problem again later [​IMG]

5. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Not very important, modmii will fix and reinstall everything for you and it will defenetly work, many users using it.

6. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    Another youtube knock off of my guide. I bet you did not load MMM via bootmii cboot2.