porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WARNING! WARNING!!!

Do not attempt to install too many VC games in 1 shot! Insure you have enough space on your Wii b4 attempting to install all the VC releases ! Your wii will become corrupt, in a sense that it wont boot properly! No System Memory left!!! You must in this case format ur wii completely!
frown.gif
install 2-3 at a time to ensure u dont fill ur wii completly and error it up like i did!

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok, iv been here for a while but i havnt been on the forums for ages so im kinda behind on what WAD is. anything to go by? from what iv read at the moment it allows you to install VC games on your wii (confirm that for me?) and then play them. im not entirely sure if you require the twilight hack. if you do, do your really need twilight princess? as im all out of discs and im hoping you dont need it. any help?

mark187

Trophies
XP
Country
Harsky said:
Yeah but I don't think I can put 5 "title.wad" files into one folder. Unless I can rename them?
If you're using installer v2 you can call the .wad files anything you like.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
porchemasi said:
WARNING! WARNING!!!

Do not attempt to install too many VC games in 1 shot! Insure you have enough space on your Wii b4 attempting to install all the VC releases ! Your wii will become corrupt, in a sense that it wont boot properly! No System Memory left!!! You must in this case format ur wii completely!
frown.gif
install 2-3 at a time to ensure u dont fill ur wii completly and error it up like i did!

well duh! you got to make sure you have enough blocks before you attempt to install any VC games, you don't have infinite amount of space on the Wii memory lol

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else having problems using this with the homebrew channel? I can get it to work fine with the twilight hack directly but using the homebrew channel, nada!! get a weird error :S

not that big a deal just a tad annoying.

Sym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, same thing happens to me. I haven't been able to get some of the other emu loaders to work through the homebrew channel either.

Gilger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking with some guys, and one of them said Nintendo can easily find out about these VC games you install. He said they would also ban your Wii from going online.

Can anyone back this up, or was he just trying to scare me out of it? >.>

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States
Gilger said:
I was talking with some guys, and one of them said Nintendo can easily find out about these VC games you install. He said they would also ban your Wii from going online.

No one knows for sure if they know or if they will ban it's all speculations right now.

Gilger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bennydigital said:
Gilger said:

No one knows for sure if they know or if they will ban it's all speculations right now.

Ah

Well I guess I'll hold off on installing VC games until they know for sure (or deleting the Internet settings would work I suppose)

wii2wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gilger said:
bennydigital said:
Gilger said:

Ah

Well I guess I'll hold off on installing VC games until they know for sure (or deleting the Internet settings would work I suppose)
Well, disabling internet does not stop wii system software update. Nintendo can force system software update in newer DVD games to update Wii firmware to a version that checks for invalid tickets. Once system sw determines there are "corruptions" it could display fatal error and stop booting. Just need to be careful of all types of Wii system firmware update.

rj118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii2wii said:
Well, disabling internet does not stop wii system software update. Nintendo can force system software update in newer DVD games to update Wii firmware to a version that checks for invalid tickets. Once system sw determines there are "corruptions" it could display fatal error and stop booting. Just need to be careful of all types of Wii system firmware update.

What if the wad was repacked with your own personal ticket? Would that stop them from discovering that it is fake?

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone please help me understand this the entire VC thing is crazy right now.

I own an NTSC hardware modded Wii. I have all my WAD files I want.

How do I go about getting them on and installed onto my Wii? I have read 5 different threads with all kinds of advise that seems outdated or plain does not work from Trica signatures, to Homebrew installers to Twiligiht Hacks. Can someone tell me the easiest way to install these?

I have Wad installer 2 downloaded as well but it seems I need some kind of boot disk and I tried to make a trica signature one but it always 100% of the time says corrupt data when opening an ISO.

SO Im lost and confused and pissed right now that I can not find a nuts to bolt thread on doing this today with modern tools. Im not dumb either but can you guys please help a brother out.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone plz upload teh program to megaupload/rapidshare

Do not want to register somewhere just for this, and can't find it online besides eurasia (register) and wankinko (register + spanish >_

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shadowboy said:
Someone plz upload teh program to megaupload/rapidshare

Do not want to register somewhere just for this, and can't find it online besides eurasia (register) and wankinko (register + spanish >_

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
only discovered this site today thanks to a friend. and followed this guide using Wad installer 2.

I must say, this is absolutely genius. All the effort to write the code and just get it working so sweetly.

Thank you!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME on this!

I upped the WAD file to my SD card, installed the VC successfully on my WII.

When I removed the SD card and inserted it back into my PC, My PC says my SD card needs to be formatted.
I tried to format the SD card but it fails each time and I cannot read my SD card from my PC now.

Anyone know how to make it readable agian please?

Im using Windows Vista.

Thanks.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi All,

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME on this!

I upped the WAD file to my SD card, installed the VC successfully on my WII.

When I removed the SD card and inserted it back into my PC, My PC says my SD card needs to be formatted.
I tried to format the SD card but it fails each time and I cannot read my SD card from my PC now.

Anyone know how to make it readable agian please?

Im using Windows Vista.

Thanks.

Try formatting it with this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1