Hacking Wad installation error

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a used wii and modded it. For some reason the previous owners did not download the wii connect 24 channels. Since they where pulled from the wii shop channel I found the wads and downloaded them. I put them on my SD card and booted up wad manger. I chose ios249 and hit install and it gave me ERROR! (ret = 1035) I tested them on dolphin and they work fine. what do I do?

Last edited by snails1221,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a used wii and modded it. For some reason the previous owners did not download the wii connect 24 channels. Since they where pulled from the wii shop channel I found the wads and downloaded them. I put them on my SD card and booted up wad manger. I chose ios249 and hit install and it gave me ERROR! (ret = 1035) I tested them on dolphin and they work fine. what do I do?

Just to clarify;
What WAD are you trying to install?

Also are you able to uninstall the WAD through WAD Manager? If you can't try using Multi Mod Manager. Uninstalling the WAD would remove all traces of the channel/WAD you installed.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If IOS249 is a stub, WAD-installation is not going to work. Also, why do you want WiiConnect24 channels? WiiConnect24 was disabled in 2013 by Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought about one of those but I don't really use hdds like that
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Does it cap out at a certain tb
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    no, i can switch to which drive I want to access with a button on it, I have 4 2tb and 1 4tb, all dif formats, so will work good for me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you could have a petabyte with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You made me go back and look, it says 32tb max per drive. It will be nice when setting up game systems, I can carry one enclosure around, instead of grabbing the right Ext hdd for, say Xbox360 games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So about 128tb still more than you'd ever need
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought about just buying a new ext hdd 12tb like you shown, then format multiple partitions on it, but I'm lazy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy 4 won't have to
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It was only $75 so still cheaper than a new drive. And less hassle. It would take forever to copy everything over also.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You take forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's what uremum says...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To do her chores yes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anything else she says you finish in two minutes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dusting and cleaning those windows take forever, and I can never get those stains out of her bed sheets. And that damn doorbell ringing all the time, men coming and going constantly
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    installing retroarch in my pc again
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's a woman that gets things done most have big strong men over to accomplish things
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like retroarch, once you set it up completely, it's cool. Artwork, summary, and screen shots for all your games is a nice touch. It's basically a organizer for all your emulators/games.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    install done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    start setting up
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    the setup is taking too long
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So you give up already? If you just want to just play games, not setup for game covers, details, etc; then just use PC emulators alone by they self. Example "Nestopia" or "Project64", etc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Couldnt finish setting it up
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And if you ask i downloaded it from steam
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kids be like I want it now
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kids be like I want it now