vWii WiiFlow help?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by warcat78, Dec 10, 2014.

1. warcat78
    OP

warcat78 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2010
    United States
    Alright so I'm having an issue with WiiFlow. I softmodded my vWii following this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-guide-to-install-cios-on-vwii-backup-nand-and-keys.339890/

I used Nintendont and it worked great. I started up WiiFlow and I got my games to pop up. When I clicked them, the screen would go black for a bit and then just take me to the vWii menu. After it did that a couple of times I tried forcing WiiFlow to use ios251, because research had showed that working. That's where my problem occurs. After I forced that and attempted to start a game, I got an on-screen message. This message appears every time I attempt to start WiiFlow.

http://imgur.com/jk0rdjp (it won't show up for some reason so I linked it. Sorry!)

Things that I have tried include:
    Reinstalling the cIOS via d2x cIOS installer. (The same ones I installed the first time. beta53)
    Deleting WiiFlow from my sd card and putting a fresh version on.
    Editing the meta.xml
    Formatting an SD card and putting a fresh version on it.

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

2. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    Don't know if it helps, but try 249.

3. warcat78
    OP

warcat78 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2010
    United States
    I would, but WiiFlow won't load anymore. It goes straight to that screen when I start WiiFlow.

4. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    I don't think wiiflow is able to load on ios 251, last I heard it only runs on 222 and 249. Try searching your SD for some config files leading to the problem. The best way would be to put wiiflow on a new sd card and see if 249 works, then find the config file.

5. warcat78
    OP

warcat78 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2010
    United States
    I tried putting on a new SD card and it still gave me the same screen.

6. warcat78
    OP

warcat78 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2010
    United States
    So I've gotten past that screen! I opened up d2x cIOS installer again and switched from beta53 to beta52 on 251. WiiFlow finally launched and I changed it from 251 to 249. It restarted the vWii and I tried launching it, but got that screen again. I did what I did to 251 to 249 (53 to 52) and switched it to auto. Now my problem is that the games wont run. When I try to start one it just takes me to the vWii menu.