Hacking vWii WiiFlow help?

warcat78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm having an issue with WiiFlow. I softmodded my vWii following this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-guide-to-install-cios-on-vwii-backup-nand-and-keys.339890/

I used Nintendont and it worked great. I started up WiiFlow and I got my games to pop up. When I clicked them, the screen would go black for a bit and then just take me to the vWii menu. After it did that a couple of times I tried forcing WiiFlow to use ios251, because research had showed that working. That's where my problem occurs. After I forced that and attempted to start a game, I got an on-screen message. This message appears every time I attempt to start WiiFlow.

http://imgur.com/jk0rdjp (it won't show up for some reason so I linked it. Sorry!)

Things that I have tried include:
Reinstalling the cIOS via d2x cIOS installer. (The same ones I installed the first time. beta53)
Deleting WiiFlow from my sd card and putting a fresh version on.
Editing the meta.xml
Formatting an SD card and putting a fresh version on it.

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think wiiflow is able to load on ios 251, last I heard it only runs on 222 and 249. Try searching your SD for some config files leading to the problem. The best way would be to put wiiflow on a new sd card and see if 249 works, then find the config file.

warcat78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think wiiflow is able to load on ios 251, last I heard it only runs on 222 and 249. Try searching your SD for some config files leading to the problem. The best way would be to put wiiflow on a new sd card and see if 249 works, then find the config file.

I tried putting on a new SD card and it still gave me the same screen.

warcat78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've gotten past that screen! I opened up d2x cIOS installer again and switched from beta53 to beta52 on 251. WiiFlow finally launched and I changed it from 251 to 249. It restarted the vWii and I tried launching it, but got that screen again. I did what I did to 251 to 249 (53 to 52) and switched it to auto. Now my problem is that the games wont run. When I try to start one it just takes me to the vWii menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol