• Start date
  • Views 5,742
  • Replies 46

Litle_Bird

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I deleted the nand folder replaced It with someone else's folder then I set the permissions I think I failed at setting the permissions everything seemed alright in CMD though but apparently not. And then it boots to a black screen. I directly used the wupserver script instead of searching for it through CMD i think that's the problem because searching for it gives a error.

...did you backup your own nand before messing with the nand you got sent to you?

D

Deleted User

OP
...did you backup your own nand before messing with the nand you got sent to you?
I hope, because I asked him to do it so he could replace "private" file from the other NAND with his own. things like unique console keys....
So yes I did the keys tho are a problem sorry for double posting I wanted to reply.
But they are definitely backuped ssomehow they're in either in ticket form or in a keys.txt file that says they're 43 unique tickets. Should I post what I got is it legal or is it safe? I know I can extract the nand just by copy and pasting the keys in text form am i right?

Last edited by ,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry, I'm not sure to understand what you ask.

the keys.txt are not part of the nand, but a file created by a homebrew extracting data from your console. the console does not use the keys.txt file at all.
posting them here will not help, and it not allowed to share either.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm sorry, I'm not sure to understand what you ask.

the keys.txt are not part of the nand, but a file created by a homebrew extracting data from your console. the console does not use the keys.txt file at all.
posting them here will not help, and it not allowed to share either.
So I'm stuck for real right I didn't backup the required key
It seems like I could fix this maybe by dumping the keys normally no prom? Or by restoring the nand somehow then back the keys up will this work?

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
ppl were telling you to backup your whole nand, not just the keys.

before doing any replacement, even if currently not working, always keep a full backup of your current files so you can restore the needed ones later.

If you can't follow that "simple" instruction, I'm afraid you would have to buy a new console and stay away from modding it.

D

Deleted User

OP
ppl were telling you to backup your whole nand, not just the keys.

If you can't follow that "simple" instruction, I'm afraid you would have to buy a new console and stay away from modding it.
Like I said although tbh theres very few non rereleased games on the Wii u I have a regular wii. I'm not buying a new console for like 70$ it's not worth it if the Wii u works I can send into Nintendo if I'm that desperate but there will be conqunecies that aren't worth it so I could just fix the vwii yes I'm pretty sure if I prepaid for the repairs Nintendo will be obliged if they would accept it in the 1st place. I want to get rid of the Wii but it's not worth paying when I'm pretty broke.. I'll be back maybe if I can find a solution although I'm sure 99% I won't be able to find one but i've been having trouble with ftp on my 3ds so this thread ain't dead yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: