Hacking Vwii Pro controller

yakovcolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to soft mod my vwii with the homebrew channel cause I want to play wii and gamecube games, probably using usd loader and nintedont, I have a pro controller for my wii u and am wondering is there anyway I can get this to work to play the wii and gamecube games.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to soft mod my vwii with the homebrew channel cause I want to play wii and gamecube games, probably using usd loader and nintedont, I have a pro controller for my wii u and am wondering is there anyway I can get this to work to play the wii and gamecube games.
I haven't seen anything about the Wii games, but i know for certain it works with the Gamecube games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well pro controller what do you mean?

there is wii classic controller pro that attaches to the wiimote
and the wiiu pro controller

if its the wiiu pro controller you can use it on nintendont and some emulators mods that added wiiu pro controller support for wii games nope, not at all.

yakovcolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well pro controller what do you mean?

there is wii classic controller pro that attaches to the wiimote
and the wiiu pro controller

if its the wiiu pro controller you can use it on nintendont and some emulators mods that added wiiu pro controller support for wii games nope, not at all.

It's a Wiiu pro controller, and it's just wireless, so I can't get it to work with wii game's? and if not what controller would work with wii games?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's a Wiiu pro controller, and it's just wireless, so I can't get it to work with wii game's? and if not what controller would work with wii games?
what about wii controllers? lol wiimote+nunchuck, wiimote+CC or wiimote+CCpro.

the available controller setups depend on the wii game of course, some wii games support CC others not.

D

Deleted-355425

i use wiimote+ classic controller pro
wiimote + snes controller

will be getting my gamecube adapter and 2x wavebirds later, think im set then ;p

Last edited by ,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i use wiimote+ classic controller pro
wiimote + snes controller

will be getting my gamecube adapter and 2x wavebirds later, think im set then ;p
remenber the gamecube adapter is only compatible with nintendont and smash4 you cant use them on wii games that support the GC controller so yeah jsut for nintendont and ssb4.

Reactions: Deleted-355425
D

Deleted-355425

remenber the gamecube adapter is only compatible with nintendont and smash4 you cant use them on wii games that support the GC controller so yeah jsut for nintendont and ssb4.

yea i bought it for nintendont :)

yakovcolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what about wii controllers? lol wiimote+nunchuck, wiimote+CC or wiimote+CCpro.

the available controller setups depend on the wii game of course, some wii games support CC others not.
Ohh lol I see so the CC and CC pro plug into the wii remote and they will both work with USB loader for wii game's if the wii game supports it?

Pauladaviolanta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've heard that SNES 9xgx does have the suport to WUPC in the new versions, but I have the 4.3.2 version and I don't know how to update this Homebrew apps );
How did I update this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've heard that SNES 9xgx does have the suport to WUPC in the new versions, but I have the 4.3.2 version and I don't know how to update this Homebrew apps );
How did I update this?
i think its a snes9x mod somewhere posted on the forum not on the actual official app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM