Hacking vWii bricked?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
vWii is Bricked! My worst mistake when I patched the system menu to read copy disc.. Big Mistake! Now every time I go to vWii it stuck on Black Screen.. Is it a fix to turn it back to 4.3 U normal... I'm stuck in a hard place right now...
Why would do this

Every single sticky says NOT to do this

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would do this

Every single sticky says NOT to do this
He said it was to read copy disc, so he was trying to read burned media, I guess. That's what happens when somebody decides it's better to follow some random guide on youtube, instead of checking a genuine tutorial on a valid site like gbatemp. Well, at least, lesson learned, hopefully, and he knows better, now. B-)

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
He said it was to read copy disc, so he was trying to read burned media, I guess. That's what happens when somebody decides it's better to follow some random guide on youtube, instead of checking a genuine tutorial on a valid site like gbatemp. Well, at least, lesson learned, hopefully, and he knows better, now. B-)
He shouldve just put a wiikey in his wii u instead

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
vWii is Bricked! My worst mistake when I patched the system menu to read copy disc.. Big Mistake! Now every time I go to vWii it stuck on Black Screen.. Is it a fix to turn it back to 4.3 U normal... I'm stuck in a hard place right now...
That only works on old normal wiis as wiius cannot read any burned dvds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1