Hacking vWii black screen

Victorelessar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys ive been playing with my hacked vwii for almost a year now, never had any trouble.
Recently, i let my little cousin play on my wiiu alone, and i guess she erased the usb when that "unmatch" screen apears at the begining (should have used the bypass...).
Anwyays, no big deal, i always keep the back up of all my usb files on the computer, because i often use it for other things. Every time, all i do is copy the files back and put games on it and it works fine.
But after this episode, something strange is happening: i cant acess nintendont and wiiflow from the main screen. Most times i get a black screen and cant even reset the wiiu (have to unplug the power and put back on.
I can only reach the apps though the homebrew channel, and even that gives me the black screen sometimes.
later, i tried to acess wiiflow from homebrew, and it gives me black screen all the time.
the wiiu is up to date, but i dont think that is the problem. i have no clue really.
Any ideas?

Victorelessar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmm A little bit of advancement on my case:
Nintendont is working, but only through homebrew. If i try from wad, wiiu resets. No worries about that anymore.

now wiiflow is giving me a hell of a head ache. i can not understand really what has happened. I use the same pen drive to play for over a year. formated several times and never found this porblem.
wiiflow wont load. it goes all black. if i remove the pendrive while is black, it says couldnt find. Last night it was giving me this error message:
1vn7hil.jpg

now, not even that. ill keep lloking. if anyone has an idea, ill be in touch :(

EDIT: Sorry for the big picture;
I managed to get USB loader working, so i guess i wont mess with wiiflow for a while.

Last edited by Victorelessar,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.