vWii black screen

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Victorelessar, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Victorelessar
    OP

Victorelessar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2015
    Brazil
    Ok guys ive been playing with my hacked vwii for almost a year now, never had any trouble.
    Recently, i let my little cousin play on my wiiu alone, and i guess she erased the usb when that "unmatch" screen apears at the begining (should have used the bypass...).
    Anwyays, no big deal, i always keep the back up of all my usb files on the computer, because i often use it for other things. Every time, all i do is copy the files back and put games on it and it works fine.
    But after this episode, something strange is happening: i cant acess nintendont and wiiflow from the main screen. Most times i get a black screen and cant even reset the wiiu (have to unplug the power and put back on.
    I can only reach the apps though the homebrew channel, and even that gives me the black screen sometimes.
    later, i tried to acess wiiflow from homebrew, and it gives me black screen all the time.
    the wiiu is up to date, but i dont think that is the problem. i have no clue really.
    Any ideas?

2. Victorelessar
    OP

Victorelessar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2015
    Brazil
    hmm A little bit of advancement on my case:
    Nintendont is working, but only through homebrew. If i try from wad, wiiu resets. No worries about that anymore.

now wiiflow is giving me a hell of a head ache. i can not understand really what has happened. I use the same pen drive to play for over a year. formated several times and never found this porblem.
    wiiflow wont load. it goes all black. if i remove the pendrive while is black, it says couldnt find. Last night it was giving me this error message:
    [​IMG]

now, not even that. ill keep lloking. if anyone has an idea, ill be in touch :(

EDIT: Sorry for the big picture;
    I managed to get USB loader working, so i guess i wont mess with wiiflow for a while.

Last edited by Victorelessar, Aug 3, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice