1. MetoMeto

OP MetoMeto GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    Hi! i have PS Vita 1000 (OLED) and im using sony memory card 32GB for homebrew. no SD2VITA.

So what are alternatives that are as good or better and how can i fix "kuio" problem?

Thanks in advance!

2. dragonz

dragonz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    https://forum.devchroma.nl/index.php/topic,41.0.html

I used this ^ but I'm on a psvita TV so the battery might be an issue -
    what I Like about this app is that I no longer have to worry about saving custom settings for each game or any of that - is just max power and running all the time in the background and no hurdles - I've never had any issues with this app and all my retroarch, pfba, ect games run better than ever.

3. MetoMeto

United Kingdom
    Your retoarch runs better? i didnt know RA can use better cpu speeds on vita

4. dragonz

dragonz GBAtemp Regular

United States

Oh yeah - much better ! some games that used to struggle badly can now run at 59.5 - 60 FPS
    Which games do you have that you want to speed up?

5. MetoMeto

United Kingdom
    cool didnt know that, i actually excluded retroarch from VSH menu in cfg. I cant remember i guess i had some issues with them.. i should probably include it again now.

Anyway, it was way before, now i have new RA perhaps things changed. Ill chec, thanks.

Well mostly all games i tried run great, except..im not sure, is there a N64 core on vita? How does that run? I know about deadalus for vita, but i prefer RA.

As for what games i try to run, they are mostly Vita games. Right now killzone, ninga gaiden, GoW 1 nad 2...its doing a great job!

But ill try that plugin you linked me to. I tried lolicon buit its not that good imo, it has issues. but this is different thing i see.

6. dragonz

dragonz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have not looked into an N64 emulator for the vita - maybe someone else could chime in - But yeah- I'm pretty happy playing ninja gaiden 1 and 2 on the vita TV once I got sharpscale and lolita app running - I'm unsure if it makes a difrence on vita games tbh - but I'm pretty happy with the overall native look and performance.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - question,