VNDS mirror site?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DeltaBladeX, Sep 14, 2014.

1. DeltaBladeX
    OP

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    I used to have this on my old DS flash cart, but had it stolen a couple of years ago along with several other systems during a break in. Picked up a replacement system in a clearance sale (got one of the red Mario DS Lites) and just got another flash cart, and went to go find VNDS. Only to find that Digital Haze has since removed all the files and the forum.

I'm wondering if there is a known mirror site for all the files that were available there since I can't use the original site.

2. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    No. Also, there are maybe 2 people that actually even have an archive of the visual novels that were ported. One of them is some weird guy who has an issue with lolis and is therefore a useless pleb. The other person who has probably most of them almost all updated to the last version of all the ones that were available somewhere on his hard drive in some obscure dilapidated folder hierarchy isn't going to help you either.

"DH IS DEAD VNDS IS OVER time to go home"

3. DeltaBladeX
    OP

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    Well curses. I wanted to play Fate/Stay in bed.

4. ipwndeveloper
    This message by ipwndeveloper has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Sep 21, 2014, Reason: warez.
    Sep 20, 2014
  5. DeltaBladeX
    OP

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    I love you. :D

ipwndeveloper likes this.
  6. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    ._.
    Nou. I won't allow that.

7. DeltaBladeX
    OP

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    If it makes you feel better, the site does bring up 404s on several downloads. No OMGWTFOTL for me. Which is a shame, that was a good laugh.

8. lufere7
    This message by lufere7 has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Sep 21, 2014, Reason: I dont think that is strictly speaking legal.
    Sep 21, 2014
  9. Digitsie

Digitsie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2014
    United States
    I never could get Umineko working on the DS. I thought it was an android-design. BTW, I also can't seem to find Narcissu and Narcissu 2 for the DS either. If I'm not mistaken, the OGG files alter things a fair bit.