Vitashell Help !!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Bloodmoon10756, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Bloodmoon10756
    OP

Bloodmoon10756 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    I've been trying to put my sd2vita as my ux0 instead of uma0 so that it can install the games I have. The problem is, and I've narrowed it down, is that when ever I have the storagemgr_config.skprx as:

INT=imc0
    MCD=uma0
    GCD=ux0

Vitashell comes up as an error after I reboot it. I had to reboot it again and reset the config file afterwards. So the next time, I only put the storeagemgr.skprx under the kernal and that's why I knew that it was that configuration that wouldn't let it pass. It's fine if the GCD and MCD are switched, and even if I take out the memory card and MCD, it's still fine as long as the GCD is uma0.

Help?

2. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    3.60 Enso the ux0 Drive is populated,
    3.65 Enso the ux0 Drive is populated.
    3.68 you just need to copy the ux0 drive from the official memory card to the sd2vita, then everything will be fine

Maybe try to use "gamesd.skprx" version 1.3, plugs you add to ur0, and the tai/config.txt for them, before you power off and then add the sd2vita card in all instances.

Start Fresh..............don't use a psn account just sign in unregistered to psn...............your vita will generate the same id all the time in qcma/cma after a full memory white.............scratch that.............

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
    # For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
    # changes to take place.
    # For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
    *KERNEL
    ur0:tai/gamesd1.3.skprx
    ur0:tai/nonpdrm1.2.skprx
    ur0:tai/repatch_redux_2.61_0.09.skprx
    ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
    ur0:tai/LOLIcon1.0.1.1.skprx
    # henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
    *main
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell
    *!PCSE00261
    # Danganronpa THH - disable plugins to fix crashes
    *!PCSE01100
    # Danganronpa V3 - disable plugins to fix crashes
    *!PSPEMUCFW
    # Adrenaline

**you can use the above for config.txt on all three firmwares 3.60/3.65/3.68, and the same plugin versions

**its a bad plugin or plugin combination................one user report a invisible character and game free on Sword Art online hollow fragment in red*it, but without detail i can't accept that answer,................it maybe "lolicion" as the user reported, or it could be storage manager, or maybe "*!" to diable plugins needs to be in from of the game's id, tried and true spaghetti fixes

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Bloodmoon10756
    OP

Bloodmoon10756 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    I would use Enso, but my vita is a 3.68 firmware and I have h-encore. I've tried using the gamesd.skprx but I could never get it to work so I went with the storeagemgr with is supposed to be a better option.

I did have it as the ux0 at one point about a month ago but I don't remember how I did it.

4. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Did you try using autoplugin to set it up for you. I haven’t used it personally yet for sd2vita but will be soon as my 64G is full but I have 3.65 enso so maybe dif for me

5. Bloodmoon10756
    OP

Bloodmoon10756 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    ...autoplugin???

6. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    (h-encore 3.68, white list works, if you use psvimgtools to back up a freshly deleted/formatted official memeory (you can keep you data files), then add the sd2vita during the install process and when it is added, the white list hack for pstv will carry over

(if you don't do exactly that, example, I tried to the old method on 3.68 of hammering the whitelist installer everytime I disabled the v2 patch in order to download updates, but after uninstall it would not work anymore........................maybe you hammered "gamesd.skprx", maybe something else..................if it isn't hammering or account related................best to start fresh, especially if you already tried a lot of things and lost track, you compounded the issue..................like you said it never worked)

There's no risk on lost data only on a brick ................. I think you an but check, spoof the firmware to a lower version, and then upgrade the firmware from a game cartridge..................I really haven't done any brick worthy activities on my 3.68...............its been game tiime!

7. Bloodmoon10756
    OP

Bloodmoon10756 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2018
    United States
    Great news! I deleted all the data on the micro sd and copied over the memory card info to it. Then I changed the storagemgr config file to only have internal memory and the sd2vita with it being on the ux0. Now I have 256gb to play games on!!! ^_^ Thanks for all your help guys!