#vitamasterrace

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see that it isn't all bad. Heard some questionable things about it, which was worrying, but the same goes for most portable AC games. :/

It doesn't feel real spin-offy like Bloodlines did, it's an entirely separate story with an entirely new character. There's also a fair share of new mechanics and such unlike Bloodlines which just tried to cram in a few of the main series mechanics.

When I play it I don't feel like I'm fighting with the console's limits either. Like it's dual analogs, 8 face buttons, and two bumpers, and a touchscreen. Everything is mapped well. Also it's a decently sized world that's fairly well populated so it doesn't feel too far from the console versions.

It's just paced and structured a bit differently from all the Asscreed games I've played (all except for 3), otherwise it's Assassin's Creed on-the-go, no limits.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own both systems and I can say for a fact that it isn't debatable. Unless you just have bad taste.
;o;

And yes, PC gaming master race indeed.

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg
...Are you seriously claiming that the 3DS is better than the Vita? Because I have both and in the last 24 hours I've probably used the Vita more than I have the 3DS, and I bought that pile of shit on launch. The vita is fucking amazing.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
...Are you seriously claiming that the 3DS is better than the Vita? Because I have both and in the last 24 hours I've probably used the Vita more than I have the 3DS, and I bought that pile of shit on launch. The vita is fucking amazing.
LOL U HAV SHIT TASTE THEN CUZ BOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VITA

Ok, my retard fanboyism is getting annoying, even to me now. I'm done.

D

Deleted_171835

And I have both too. All this proves is that you have bad taste. ;o;

XJjI3.gif

D

Deleted_171835

That was a mere re-wording - that's exactly what you said... also pretty blatantly re-worded due to the lack of a link. ;)
ihd3rcSAh6F1f.gif

When I said that, I was talking about the popular opinion on the game. Not my thoughts.

D

Deleted_171835

Welcome to the Edge of Forum... We're having fun and games here. :creep:
So you were all serious just a couple posts ago but now all of a sudden, once you get proven wrong, it's the EoF and we're joking again.

iG0opAMGcEmyv.gif

>Foxi4
;o;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So you were all serious just a couple posts ago but now all of a sudden, once you get proven wrong, it's the EoF and we're joking again.
>Foxi4
;o;
The tone of my "faked soulx post" should've been an immediate tip-off that we're not being serious here. ;)

That said, it's practically what you wanted to say anyways. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1