Hacking Vitacheat plugin

darksweet

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. OMEGA FLARE
Trophies
XP
Country
Found a God of War Collection Code, but how do I run them?

Edit: Nevermind. The Codes for God of War Collection works perfectly. :D . How easy is it to find Cheats for Games with VitaCheat? Got a few Games I would like to get set up with Cheats:
Asphalt: Injection (US - PCSE00007 )
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified ( US - PCSE00097 )
Mortal Kombat (US - PCSE00023 )
Ridge Racer (EU / US PCSB00048 / PCSE-00001 )
Street Fighter X Tekken (US - PCSE00005 )
Tetris Ultimate (PSN EU / US - PCSB00642 / PCSE00521 )
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (US - PCSE00004 )
Urban Trial Freestyle (US - PCSE00051 )

i used the code you have the god of war, problem for me it doesn't show on me the code i'm using henkaku 3.65 enso, maidump game and same game serial PCSA00126, help how did use fix it

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried testing to see if Pointer Searcher works with Vita Memory Dumps? Getting burned out trying to find the Health Code for LEGO Harry Potter on my 3DS. Doing it the same way as Lego Batman 2 and Star Wars-TFA. I got those Codes no problem. LHP is being a pain in the Butt.
So if the Pointer Searcher works for Vita Games, I could see about finding more Codes on the Vita now that I am getting OK at finding Codes. Still rough around the edges, but I am pretty Confident in certain areas.

Edit:
Just answered my Question about Pointer Searcher. Does not work with Vita Memory Dumps. Keeps saying the Address Value is too Large and to input a smaller Value for the Address.
Sorry to necropost...
raing3's pointer searcher does work. I can confirm it myself. You just need to change the setting for what type of memory dump it is and the starting address.

DARK-MANUELX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, someone can help me with something? I been looking some cheats for this PS VITA games:

- JET SET RADIO - PCSE00088 - USA

INFINITE OR TIME STOP

INFINITE HEALTH

- SILENT HILL: BOOK OF MEMORIES - PCSE00011 - USA

INFINITE HEALTH

INFINITE: AMMO, TOOL, MEDIPAKS

MAX EXP

MAX MONEY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users