Country
United States

Jeundeural

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Bro. I m new in this vita cheat
Now i m using henkaku 3.65 enso and vita cheat z05. I already do all the tutorial to install it. But when i tried teraria, i activated cheat for hp, it crashed, and when i activated cheat for oxygen, still not worked and not crashed. What it means? I must updated my cheat database or my config had problem?
Heres my config... Please help me..

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_103825.jpg
    IMG_20190214_103825.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_20190214_103846.jpg
    IMG_20190214_103846.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20190214_103932.jpg
    IMG_20190214_103932.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 248

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i m using henkaku 3.65 enso and vita cheat z05. I already do all the tutorial to install it. But when i tried teraria, i activated cheat for hp, it crashed, and when i activated cheat for oxygen, still not worked and not crashed. What it means? I must updated my cheat database or my config had problem?
If you can bring up the vitacheat menu AND the code list then the installation is fine. The problem with your crashing comes down to the codes or the game itself. Biggest problem with hacking vita games is vitacheat is very limited on what it can do and sometimes doesn't work well with some game but your problem comes down to the codes.

Things like game updates and DLC can change addresses making previous codes unusable. I've never played teraria but you gotta check if the codes were made for your version of the game.

Jeundeural

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you can bring up the vitacheat menu AND the code list then the installation is fine. The problem with your crashing comes down to the codes or the game itself. Biggest problem with hacking vita games is vitacheat is very limited on what it can do and sometimes doesn't work well with some game but your problem comes down to the codes.

Things like game updates and DLC can change addresses making previous codes unusable. I've never played teraria but you gotta check if the codes were made for your version of the game.

Ooowww... Oke... Thanks for info

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yes check that the version of the game you have matches the cheats version as well. If the game says it will work on a certain update you need the game to be on that update version for your cheats too work. Say Teraria cheats are version 1.03 you need version 1.03 of the game and make sure to look out if its say mai dump or nondprm too. Other than that you shouldnt have too many problems.

Reactions: Jeundeural

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me figure out the exp address in atelier sophie usa please I've tried looking myself and I'm having no luck.....

Aztec_native

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a perv or anything.. I just need some certain codes for a certain game.(God help me find codes for Criminal Girls: Invite Only)

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm not a perv or anything.. I just need some certain codes for a certain game.(God help me find codes for Criminal Girls: Invite Only)
Nay you are not a perv bro. Jist do rubbing minigame, do a perfect rub*shudders* with 200 exp. Search that then do another but fail a bit to receive less than 200 exp, searchthe new value. Do it a few more time to get the desired value, set it to 200-500? not sure of the max. This means you can just initiate rub but never have to do it aka fail it but still receive exp to unlock next tier skills. Man I miss forehead from CG2.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nay you are not a perv bro. Jist do rubbing minigame, do a perfect rub*shudders* with 200 exp. Search that then do another but fail a bit to receive less than 200 exp, searchthe new value. Do it a few more time to get the desired value, set it to 200-500? not sure of the max. This means you can just initiate rub but never have to do it aka fail it but still receive exp to unlock next tier skills. Man I miss forehead from CG2.
I think more important is to make any timers not go down so that the rubbing minigame lasts 10 minutes or so. *shudders* I don't have that game installed right now but I'm currently getting all my games dumped to fit on my new sd2vita. I'll hit you up.

Smich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Cheat code for Catherine: Full Body [PCSG01179] v 1.01.
$3201 81AB67F4 00000410
$3300 00000000 0000000X

Values for X:
1 - Some white cubes on the floor;
2 - Unmovable cube;
4 - Bolt;
5 - Juice for small jump;
6 - Juice for big jump;
7 - Bell for change unmovable cubes to normal cubes.

Note: You can't see it, but you can use it by pressing "square".
Attention! Cheat codes for cubes (values 1 and 2) not work at the first stage. It will freeze your game.

Last edited by Smich,

StepOfDeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings everyone. I apologize if this has been asked before or if it's not the right place to ask, but I'm experiencing a rather annoying issue with VitaCheat and I'd really appreciate some help. I have a Vita running 3.68 h-encore and I downloaded Vitacheat from AutoPlugin. My problem is that despite highlighting and toggling the cheat codes (all acquired from here), nothing happens in certain games- most specifically the Disgaea titles. All my games are up to date and I've made sure that the cheats I got correspond to game's regions and that they're for NoNpDrm titles, but none of the cheats seem to work. On the other hand, all the cheats for Persona 4 Golden are working perfectly fine, so I really don't understand why Disgaea 3 is giving me such a headache. I'd really appreciate some insight, Thanks in advance!

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone. I apologize if this has been asked before or if it's not the right place to ask, but I'm experiencing a rather annoying issue with VitaCheat and I'd really appreciate some help. I have a Vita running 3.68 h-encore and I downloaded Vitacheat from AutoPlugin. My problem is that despite highlighting and toggling the cheat codes (all acquired from here), nothing happens in certain games- most specifically the Disgaea titles. All my games are up to date and I've made sure that the cheats I got correspond to game's regions and that they're for NoNpDrm titles, but none of the cheats seem to work. On the other hand, all the cheats for Persona 4 Golden are working perfectly fine, so I really don't understand why Disgaea 3 is giving me such a headache. I'd really appreciate some insight, Thanks in advance!

Codes probably need changing for the latest version of Vitacheat(z06) as that version changed some things. The current Disgaea 3 codes were made on z05 on 3.60 firmwire. Could also be the fact that the codes were also made on the base version of the game(not updated). I didn't know how to update vita games at the time and saw that the update it had was minor so I didn't bother updating the game and I don't think anyone tested them other than me. I'll try to go back and take another look at my codes some time this week and see if anything needs fixing.

Last edited by monodevil,

nolberto82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
1001 Spikes 1.02 - PS Vita

_V0 Invincibility
$B200 00000000 00000000
$A100 0001F1C6 0000F8C8

_V0 Moon Jump(Hold Triangle only to rise doesn't work if pressing other buttons.)
$B200 00000000 00000000
$C201 00000001 00001000
$A100 0001EBD4 00004770

Reactions: CrossOut

StepOfDeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Codes probably need changing for the latest version of Vitacheat(z06) as that version changed some things. The current Disgaea 3 codes were made on z05 on 3.60 firmwire. Could also be the fact that the codes were also made on the base version of the game(not updated). I didn't know how to update vita games at the time and saw that the update it had was minor so I didn't bother updating the game and I don't think anyone tested them other than me. I'll try to go back and take another look at my codes some time this week and see if anything needs fixing.

I see! Thanks for explaining it to me. I was concerned that it could be some problem on my end, like misplacing a file or something. Creating basic cheats (like infinite mana points, etc) through Normal Search works fine, so I really couldn't understand why the cheats from the PSV file weren't working. I'm pretty sure AutoPlugin installs the z05 version of VitaCheat though. Maybe the firmware is a variable? Also, should I try to download the 1.00 version of the game somewhere to use the cheats then? Or is it possible to downgrade it and save some time?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I realized that the cheats I was attempting to use on Disgaea 4 were for the JP version, so mystery solved on that one.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I can tell, z06 didn't break the old z05 codes. They all still work. the newer z06 only ADDED new features but didn't change any old ones. The only major code change was B200 codes, and it now uses a previously blank area to do new things. Most codes didn't use B200 anyway, and ones that did still work.

I see! Thanks for explaining it to me. I was concerned that it could be some problem on my end, like misplacing a file or something. Creating basic cheats (like infinite mana points, etc) through Normal Search works fine, so I really couldn't understand why the cheats from the PSV file weren't working. I'm pretty sure AutoPlugin installs the z05 version of VitaCheat though. Maybe the firmware is a variable? Also, should I try to download the 1.00 version of the game somewhere to use the cheats then? Or is it possible to downgrade it and save some time?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I realized that the cheats I was attempting to use on Disgaea 4 were for the JP version, so mystery solved on that one.
You said all your games are "Up-to-date" but the version I see listed for Disgaea 3 is version 1.00 . The part of the cheat file that says "Version" is talking about game version, not cheat list version. You'll need to uninstall and reinstall the game without the updates, which will probably lose your save file unfortunately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended